Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Where poses and end match visual ?

OP Fennro

Hello ! It was announced that we would have spartan poses for Halo CE and Halo 3 and also that we could see them at the end of a game of one of the two games.
However I can't find the customization of the poses in the settings? Did I miss something ?
Fennro wrote:
Hello ! It was announced that we would have spartan poses for Halo CE and Halo 3 and also that we could see them at the end of a game of one of the two games.
However I can't find the customization of the poses in the settings? Did I miss something ?
They were not complete, and subsequently did not make it into the update.
Fennro wrote:
They mentioned a while back that poses weren’t fully ready for release yet. Which after playing the Season 8 flight I definitely agree, poses felt very half baked at that time. The MCC Dev update thread is going to be your best source for this kind of information.

Not everything you see in a flight will be available in the following update to the game. Flights test stuff, if a feature isn’t ready then it gets held back. This applied to the Multiplayer poses, elites in ODST & flood firefight in ODST.

They’ll likely come further down the road in a future update once they’re actually ready for release.
Hopefully they were held back till they can release them to 4, since that was the game that first made use of stances and it would make a solid way to preserve them.