Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Which game is the most difficult on Legendary?

OP Scretto05

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
For me, it was Halo:CE with Halo 2 coming in second. Halo 3 and 4 were not that bad
Anybody else feel this way?
Halo: CE is very challanging because of the basic controls and dynamics its much harder to escape danger. No sprint to hurry your way along just have to take it proper slow BUT ....... Halo 1 Pistol (legendaryslayer!)
Halo: CE is very challanging because of the basic controls and dynamics its much harder to escape danger. No sprint to hurry your way along just have to take it proper slow BUT ....... Halo 1 Pistol (legendaryslayer!)
Halo 1 pistol is of epic magnitude
Halo CE because of truth and reconciliation. I still can't beat it on legendary.
Halo CE because of truth and reconciliation. I still can't beat it on legendary.
just wait till halo 2 gravemind or regret
Halo 2 all the way. Even on Normal difficulty this would still give me trouble.
Having just completed every game on Legendary, beginning with CE and ending with 5, I can safely say that H2A is a son of a b.

When the Gravemind teleports Chief onto High Charity, that first room makes you want to break a controller.
Yeah its pretty close between CE and Halo 2. The whole CE experience on Legendary was tough, Halo 2 it was just certain pieces that sucked. Probably have to go with Halo CE, just because the Library...
Halo 4. Damn that was difficult.
Halo 4. Damn that was difficult.
Halo 4 was easy compared to 2
I want to say 4, but I think im gonna say halo CE

exept for the level you have to fight ALL THOSE KNIGHTS #rip117
Yea im still working on CE...time and patience
Halo 3 and 4 were easy, however ce and 2 gave me the most trouble. Probably halo 2 just because of how many elites there are at times and how accurate they shoot. Plus those jackels
halo 2
I had to get my mate to help me do CE but I did get stuck on two betrayals but my advice is time and patience I did do the final 2/3 missions co op . Halo 2 was easier apart from that mission where the brute shoots you instantly at the mission start. Recommend br and plasma pistol makes elites die way faster basically the noob combo . Halo 3 was easy too apart from the mission cortana but apart from that it was easy. And as for 4 that was really easy to do leg basically your battle rifle is your best friend my advice is not to rush through missions.

good luck if you're doing them leg
Halo 2A because the low health and jackal snipers.
Having just completed every game on Legendary, beginning with CE and ending with 5, I can safely say that H2A is a son of a b.

When the Gravemind teleports Chief onto High Charity, that first room makes you want to break a controller.
This man said it all. That room is honestly one of the toughest scenarios in Halo history. Also one of the most frustrating, as you said.
3 months ago I would have said Halo 2. But now I've realized you can skip ~90% of every level, I have to say Halo 2 is the easiest.

So it's tough to say. None of the others felt challenging at all.

I know this is about Halo1-4 but I think that Halo 5 (just one part on one level) is the hardest. Apart from that single area in H5, it's easy also though.
Either Halo CE or Halo 2, I'm on my way to getting Helioskrill with having done Halo 4 first as a warm-up. I have tried those two and that alone was enough to make me want to curl up and cry, Halo CEs health though is the worst, there are next to no packs and your shields are like wet tissue paper to anything, its just a sick mode for Bungie to sit and laugh at...
Halo 1 took me 3 and a half hours to do truth and reconciliation
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2