OP FancyColt81608

This has been bothering me so much that i have to make a post about this
Halo 3 infection is the worst in my opinion
because of the exploits and Camping
tell me yours
tell me yours
Honestly I found Halo 5 to be way too easy for Spartans to survive and Halo 3 was very weird and hard to survive as a survivor. I think Halo 3 because zombies would easily win all the time.
Halo 4 is the worst, you can barley customize game settings for flood no weapons ect.

I say halo 3 and reach are the best if you play infection custom games
I hate the Flood noises in H4. They sound like a horse.
Halo 3 Infection is the worst for me. The Halo 3 Shotgun is by far the worst version of the weapon, and couple that with people suiciding to refill their ammo, it's just not a great experience.

I don't mind Halo 4 Flood mode, but I do wish the Zombies didn't have that visual filter. It makes it hard to see sometimes.

Reach has the best Infection, hands down.
Halo 3 definitely has the worst Infection mode going. The shotgun barely tickles the Infected, let alone kill them. I could have sworn it was a lot more easier to kill the Infected in the legacy version.

Halo 4's Infection and Halo: Reach have arguably the best versions of Infection aside from when the Infected can do that stupid boost or Evade. I find Alpha Zombie's to be more-or-less the best gametype.
tell me yours
I think the obvious answer here is halo 4, because a lot of game types were no longer possible because infected couldn't use weapons. A lot of popular custom games can't be played in halo 4. That said, I did really enjoy Hivemind.
3 as a survivor because the shotgun hardly does anything to the zombies. I don't know if 343 altered anything but i don't remember it taking 2 shots to kill 1 zombie.
4 as a zombie because the maps seem to be more survivor hideout.

Reach has the best infection as it seems to be balanced.
Scorch27 wrote:
tell me yours
Honestly I found Halo 5 to be way too easy for Spartans to survive and Halo 3 was very weird and hard to survive as a survivor. I think Halo 3 because zombies would easily win all the time.
eh its not the case since its really easy to be a survivor in halo 3 because the zombies are too weak and to make it worst your going have some -Yoink- constantly killing himself or find a way to exploit the map
Halo 3
Halo 3 Infection is the worst for me. The Halo 3 Shotgun is by far the worst version of the weapon, and couple that with people suiciding to refill their ammo, it's just not a great experience.

I don't mind Halo 4 Flood mode, but I do wish the Zombies didn't have that visual filter. It makes it hard to see sometimes.

Reach has the best Infection, hands down.
facts
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I hate the Flood noises in H4. They sound like a horse.
i kinda imagine where they get the flood sounds from
Probably between Halo 3 Save One Bullet and Halo 4 regular infection is really bad, the reason for H3 SOB is because it's basically a action sack game mode of shotguns vs swords with the latter usually winning because of how bad the shotguns can be against swords that and infected have shields which kinda hurts the effectiveness of the shotgun which makes me miss the one funish gametype hide and seek which just needed a few tweaks to be better. The reason H4 regular infection (not hivemind) is because the flood can use thrust as a quick kill even if they die mid swing not to mention how far you go if you use it right
Either Halo 3 or 4.
Halo three because of the save one bullet and creeping death modes. Some of us don’t see so well and can’t see the shimmer effect that cloaked zombies have. Makes it a lot harder to identify threats nearby.
All of them - I've never been a fan of infection, haha. But I think that's mostly because I'm terrible at it.

But, if I had to pick - it would probably be 3 for many of the reasons mentioned above.
Maybe halo 3. The best are Reach and Halo 5.
Halo 3 and Halo 5 for opposite reasons. Halo 3 because survivors are just weak af because of the magnum not having zoom, making you unable to fight at medium-long range until you grab a carbine or a BR, and Halo 5 because its just to easy to survive, getting to places not accessible to infected because of no sprint when you are a normal zombie and not an alpha zombie, and the stupidly accurate magnum. Halo Reach, Halo 4 and Halo 2A versions are way better because they have a nice balance between survivors defensive capability and zombies lethality imo
Probably Halo 3, it is way too hard for survivors.