I am super excited for Halo reach to come out it is a huge jump for MCC in it's long and sorta broken history when you first heard about MCC it was how broken it was. now if you heard of MCC it is the amazing idea reach is to be coming to MCC. I have set a side money for it. Let me now what you think about Halo reach in MCC
I'm excited for Invasion, as long as they don't let the playlist fall into a bad place with poorly designed variants like they did on the 360. Also really pumped for BTB objective, which I always thought Reach did the best out of all the games.
Totally excited man I love reach! been so long since I dont have my physical copy anymore but its gonna be great.
I’ll play for a bit and switch back to the classics. Armor lock and bloom really messed with that game and this is coming from someone who sunk a lot of hours into reach
I'm more than ready considering Reach is nearly completely dead on 360.
I am in the meh boat. Probably won't even download it right away. Reach wasn't that good of a Halo game really IMO. I haven't even been play Halo lately any more...RDR2 is my current addiction, so good it may even push me to get a Xbox one x even though project Scarlett comes out next year. But I am still looking forward to Infinite though.
Even though im tempted because 360 reach has all kinds of lag and connection issues currently, I wont buy it unless stats transfer, or some kind of legacy stats transfer happens.
Would really like to, but i will not buy it.
Can anyone tell me if it will be the original playlists?
I'm interested in how Living Dead will be. Will it be the original maps such as Sword base or the awful remake maps
Even though im tempted because 360 reach has all kinds of lag and connection issues currently, I wont buy it unless stats transfer, or some kind of legacy stats transfer happens.
Nothing will transfer over. Nothing in the ither games did, same here.

Though mm is a free update so you wont have to pay for mm. Only Campaign and FF
Nothing will transfer over. Nothing in the ither games did, same here.

Though mm is a free update so you wont have to pay for mm. Only Campaign and FF
I have my reasons. Wish everybody the best.
Well, I already own the game as itself, so I am not going to get it. BTW, I got the "If they came to hear me beg" achievement today.
zakerD wrote:
Can anyone tell me if it will be the original playlists?
I'm interested in how Living Dead will be. Will it be the original maps such as Sword base or the awful remake maps
The playlist setup on launch is outlined in the October 2019 MCC development update.

The following maps are proposed for Infection:
  • Boardwalk
  • Countdown
  • Powerhouse
  • Reflection
  • Sword Base
  • Zealot
  • Anchor 9
  • Condemned
  • Penance
  • Solitary
  • Breakneck
I'm just pumped for Forge getting upgraded. I spent the most time in Forge, and now ooohhhhhh.... new maps come to mind with civilian vehicles alone.
I'm excited for Invasion, as long as they don't let the playlist fall into a bad place with poorly designed variants like they did on the 360. Also really pumped for BTB objective, which I always thought Reach did the best out of all the games.
I always loved btb objective but it rarely comes up in btb on reach now so I don’t play it
I'm underwhelmed about it at all if I'm honest
as nice as it is to be freshened up to 4k 60fps and included in the mcc, the content is just frankly "nothing new as a result it just isn't that exciting.. Every old school remaster/reboot has left me feeling the same after about a week of playtime from halo 2 cod mW, gears.ect
So I'll replay the campaign, maybe some firefight put it away and return back to destiny 2 to wait for new content when infinite finally drops next xmas.
Didn’t most of the servers for the 360 games get shut down? Why would M$ spend more resources on a system they’re not making any more games for? Recode them for the Xbox one/Scarlett and let the 360 go so the servers can be turned over for those systems.
When stats collection was turned off, i just assumed it was a matter of time before 343 did this. To their credit, they didn't. With reach mcc coming out, 343 has insisted theyll continue to support 360 reach. I hope thats the truth.
I just cant get enthused for halo reach mcc because I've played an insane amount of og reach.
If there was a record of my legacy stats transferred to mcc reach it would be a ....take my money no doubt decision.
Always down for new gameplay.