Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Who wants skins in the campaign?

OP Geth Pathfinder

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
That would be pretty nice
I would love to have that option. I'd also like some more skins for att the games in the future
Jorn404 wrote:
I'm just bumping this thread because this is absolutely something I would enjoy!
I made this post originally in response to CE skins but I would love to bring my Halo 3 skins over into ODST Firefight and 3/ODST campaigns. it would add motivation for the campaign/FF Halo players. It seems like this would be even easier to implement in Halo 3 since 343i doesn’t have to worry about redoing the skins in anniversary graphics.
Jorn404 wrote:
I'm just bumping this thread because this is absolutely something I would enjoy!
I made this post originally in response to CE skins but I would love to bring my Halo 3 skins over into ODST Firefight and 3/ODST campaigns. it would add motivation for the campaign/FF Halo players. It seems like this would be even easier to implement in Halo 3 since 343i doesn’t have to worry about redoing the skins in anniversary graphics.
I will always welcome more ways for PvE players to enjoy the cosmetic rewards that come with MCC.
Yes of course.
I don’t see why not since we have the option to keep them off
Definitely my biggest ask right now with MCC. I would LOVE to see skins in Campaign/Firefight.
some kind of setting that when turned on allows you to use your multiplayer skins and armor would be pretty cool.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3