Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Why are my achievements not unlocking ?

OP Xz Leviathan zX

I have so far beaten both Halo: CE and Halo 2 Anniversaries on Legendary. I have a -Yoink- ton of Achievements that say "Done! Unlocking..." and they've been like that for a LONG time now. What the hell is going on and is 343i gonna fix this!? It's kinda irritating. Anyone else experiencing this ?
I have so far beaten both Halo: CE and Halo 2 Anniversaries on Legendary. I have a -Yoink- ton of Achievements that say "Done! Unlocking..." and they've been like that for a LONG time now. What the hell is going on and is 343i gonna fix this!? It's kinda irritating. Anyone else experiencing this ?
If you think 343 is going to go into your personal stats and unlock achievements for you... Lolololololololololol

at best they'll reset the progress and you'll have to do it again

i could claim I completed all four campaigns on laso and didn't get LASO master. Even with a picture it can't be proved %100

hence you'll have to do it again.

welcome to the masterchief collection
Try signing out of xbl and back into xbl while on MCC, it might force the achievements to unlock as it has done for me
I've had the same issue with Level progression achievements in Halo 2 since launch. A few others delayed for a few days, but the ones for Delta Halo onward have yet to unlock for me. I've tried Signing out and in, Power cycling, and even switching games. Nothing. Oddly enough, I got the achievement for beating Halo 2 on Normal, but not the one for beating it on Easy.
My Achievement for the Silent Cartographer is actually keeping my Heroic and Normal playthroughs from unlocking as well.

It's just a tiny bit frustrating. Hopefully something gets done about it here soon. I'm not losing my mind over it, but I'll swear I've never run into this issue before.... pretty much ever.
Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing these issues. I love the game and I'll continue playing it. I just wish it wasn't so damn broken.
Experiencing the same problem here man, 343 are most likely not responsible for sorting this, it'll come down to the Xbox team to sort this out, which means when it's sorted, hopefully soon, you'll probably log in and get awarded all these achievements :) I have loads not unlocking for me :/ It's VERY irritating...
I'm shocked that this is even still an issue. The biggest problem seems to be with the level completion achievements. Every post I've seen is detailing the same thing: level completion achievements are just plain stuck, no matter what.

I was playing Tuesday like the rest of you when the achievement servers went down. It happened right when I beat 343 Guilty Spark. I had 3 achievements stuck at "Done! Unlocking...": beating 343, killing 100 Flood and earning 1,000 campaign medals. On Wednesday, I went into The Library and shot one Flood crawly thing and got the cheevo for killing 100 Flood. So I went back to 343, whacked a Grunt and got the cheevo for 1,000 medals. Went through the whole level again and...nothing.

These level achievements refuse to pop like the rest of them did by completing the requirements again. I think we're way past the "achievements take up to 72 hours to unlock" excuse at this point. I know how achievements work now and the level completion cheevos are just plain broken.

My game actually skipped The Library entirely on my first run through Halo: CE. It called 343 Guilty Spark "The Library", skipped The Library and sent me straight to Two Betrayals after completing 343 Guilty Spark. It noted in-game that I beat The Library on Heroic even though I had never set foot in it.

In an unrelated note, I spent 10 minutes jumping up to the Bandanna skull and it's not even available to select in Halo: CE. Not that I would use it, as it disables achievements, but still. Just another broken thing to add to the list.

I get that they have much bigger problems right now but the fact that 343 only mentioned this once, saying "We'll get a patch for that on the weekend" and then not giving us a fix kind of irks me.

If you think 343 is going to go into your personal stats and unlock achievements for you... Lolololololololololol

at best they'll reset the progress and you'll have to do it again

i could claim I completed all four campaigns on laso and didn't get LASO master. Even with a picture it can't be proved %100

hence you'll have to do it again.

welcome to the masterchief collection
Your stats are kept in the career section. The game knows what we have completed, the achievements are just not unlocking.

My game actually skipped The Library entirely on my first run through Halo: CE. It called 343 Guilty Spark "The Library", skipped The Library and sent me straight to Two Betrayals after completing 343 Guilty Spark. It noted in-game that I beat The Library on Heroic even though I had never set foot in it.

My game said that 343 Guilty Spark was the Library and continued on from there. The game took me back to the main menu after beating Keyes and I got off cause it was too late and I had work in the morning. I'm about to play The Maw now to see what happens.