Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Why Do I have to unlock the Reach armour again?

OP X19Doug95

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15
LethalQ wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
The majority of the community seemed to not like having all the armor and stuff at the beginning of MCC and we wanted to re-earn the stuff. While I didn't really like the linear point system they used for the reach stuff it was better than just having it. MCC is supposed to be "reliving the games"... You can't relive the games if everything is there right away.
I completely disagree. I don't feel like I'm reliving the game. I feel like it's not my game because I already had the experience. Now I just don't have anything to show for all my effort which makes me less engaged. The exact same thing happened with Destiny. Destiny 1 blew hard at launch. Just no content, but they promised a ten year game so I stuck with it. The game got better and I had invested so much time and all my stuff kept moving with me and my character was my character throughout and played it for three years straight for God knows how many hundreds of hours. Then Destiny 2 comes out, none of your previous gear or stats or anything came across and after a month I was completely done with it despite buying the expensive edition with the season pass. Everything I worked for was gone so I had no reason to stay so I quit. That's why this stuff is important.
As it stands now Reach is just a rough Halo 4 beta that doesn't represent my Halo: Reach. This is some boring retread with some nauseating, Call-of-Duty/Fortnite-esque battlepass connected to it.
That's just how it feels.
Well i would say you aren't the majority of the players. Most are like what would be the point in playing if when you buy the game everything is already there? Most of us expected to have to re-earn stuff as we played.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
The majority of the community seemed to not like having all the armor and stuff at the beginning of MCC and we wanted to re-earn the stuff. While I didn't really like the linear point system they used for the reach stuff it was better than just having it. MCC is supposed to be "reliving the games"... You can't relive the games if everything is there right away.
I completely disagree. I don't feel like I'm reliving the game. I feel like it's not my game because I already had the experience. Now I just don't have anything to show for all my effort which makes me less engaged. The exact same thing happened with Destiny. Destiny 1 blew hard at launch. Just no content, but they promised a ten year game so I stuck with it. The game got better and I had invested so much time and all my stuff kept moving with me and my character was my character throughout and played it for three years straight for God knows how many hundreds of hours. Then Destiny 2 comes out, none of your previous gear or stats or anything came across and after a month I was completely done with it despite buying the expensive edition with the season pass. Everything I worked for was gone so I had no reason to stay so I quit. That's why this stuff is important.
As it stands now Reach is just a rough Halo 4 beta that doesn't represent my Halo: Reach. This is some boring retread with some nauseating, Call-of-Duty/Fortnite-esque battlepass connected to it.
That's just how it feels.
Well i would say you aren't the majority of the players. Most are like what would be the point in playing if when you buy the game everything is already there? Most of us expected to have to re-earn stuff as we played.
I was totally cool with the grind. My two real complaints were that inheritors on og reach should've gotten the haunted armour unlocked at their start of mcc, and there needed to be a legacy stat page.
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
you dont get a choice....you have to earn it like everyone. That is what is not a big deal.... JUST PLAY THE GAME and have a nice day!
I did earn it. Ten years ago, bud. You don't get to say it's not a big deal and then argue that it's a big enough deal to argue that they shouldn't just let people have it if they want it. It would have been easier to let people have everything than to create a battlepass around it, so again your argument is invalid. Your silly "not a big deal" argument is invalid. It's been disproved on two fronts. Now that that's settled, you may go about your day. Bye!
Just because you dont understand does not mean its over.......By saying its not a big deal I am speaking from the players point of view since I am a player.....I earned it the first time and i earned it the second time by PLAYING THE GAME. SO EASY a child could do it...That is no big deal
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
The majority of the community seemed to not like having all the armor and stuff at the beginning of MCC and we wanted to re-earn the stuff. While I didn't really like the linear point system they used for the reach stuff it was better than just having it. MCC is supposed to be "reliving the games"... You can't relive the games if everything is there right away.
I completely disagree. I don't feel like I'm reliving the game. I feel like it's not my game because I already had the experience. Now I just don't have anything to show for all my effort which makes me less engaged. The exact same thing happened with Destiny. Destiny 1 blew hard at launch. Just no content, but they promised a ten year game so I stuck with it. The game got better and I had invested so much time and all my stuff kept moving with me and my character was my character throughout and played it for three years straight for God knows how many hundreds of hours. Then Destiny 2 comes out, none of your previous gear or stats or anything came across and after a month I was completely done with it despite buying the expensive edition with the season pass. Everything I worked for was gone so I had no reason to stay so I quit. That's why this stuff is important.
As it stands now Reach is just a rough Halo 4 beta that doesn't represent my Halo: Reach. This is some boring retread with some nauseating, Call-of-Duty/Fortnite-esque battlepass connected to it.
That's just how it feels.
Well i would say you aren't the majority of the players. Most are like what would be the point in playing if when you buy the game everything is already there? Most of us expected to have to re-earn stuff as we played.
I was totally cool with the grind. My two real complaints were that inheritors on og reach should've gotten the haunted armour unlocked at their start of mcc, and there needed to be a legacy stat page.
I don't think we should have gotten the Haunted Helmet but some sort of recognition would have been nice. A unique avatar or nameplate, maybe.
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
The majority of the community seemed to not like having all the armor and stuff at the beginning of MCC and we wanted to re-earn the stuff. While I didn't really like the linear point system they used for the reach stuff it was better than just having it. MCC is supposed to be "reliving the games"... You can't relive the games if everything is there right away.
I completely disagree. I don't feel like I'm reliving the game. I feel like it's not my game because I already had the experience. Now I just don't have anything to show for all my effort which makes me less engaged. The exact same thing happened with Destiny. Destiny 1 blew hard at launch. Just no content, but they promised a ten year game so I stuck with it. The game got better and I had invested so much time and all my stuff kept moving with me and my character was my character throughout and played it for three years straight for God knows how many hundreds of hours. Then Destiny 2 comes out, none of your previous gear or stats or anything came across and after a month I was completely done with it despite buying the expensive edition with the season pass. Everything I worked for was gone so I had no reason to stay so I quit. That's why this stuff is important.
As it stands now Reach is just a rough Halo 4 beta that doesn't represent my Halo: Reach. This is some boring retread with some nauseating, Call-of-Duty/Fortnite-esque battlepass connected to it.
That's just how it feels.
Well i would say you aren't the majority of the players. Most are like what would be the point in playing if when you buy the game everything is already there? Most of us expected to have to re-earn stuff as we played.
You didn't buy the multiplayer which is where all the unlocks are. We bought the campaign. Or if you're like me you already did buy those unlockables, bought that campaign again and spent some ungodly number of hours already unlocking them. It just stinks there's no option for me.
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
you dont get a choice....you have to earn it like everyone. That is what is not a big deal.... JUST PLAY THE GAME and have a nice day!
I did earn it. Ten years ago, bud. You don't get to say it's not a big deal and then argue that it's a big enough deal to argue that they shouldn't just let people have it if they want it. It would have been easier to let people have everything than to create a battlepass around it, so again your argument is invalid. Your silly "not a big deal" argument is invalid. It's been disproved on two fronts. Now that that's settled, you may go about your day. Bye!
Just because you dont understand does not mean its over.......By saying its not a big deal I am speaking from the players point of view since I am a player.....I earned it the first time and i earned it the second time by PLAYING THE GAME. SO EASY a child could do it...That is no big deal
And I'm not a player? This is enough that I don't play Reach and end up playing one of the others, so yeah it can be a big deal for those that care.
And I don't understand it? You argue in bad faith. Let's just leave it at you're wrong to dictate your opinion as fact and I've explained already why your argument makes no logical sense. You can't say it's not a big deal and then also support the time and effort put into it. That holds no logical merit.
I'm done feeding. Do not reply to me again.
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
you dont get a choice....you have to earn it like everyone. That is what is not a big deal.... JUST PLAY THE GAME and have a nice day!
I did earn it. Ten years ago, bud. You don't get to say it's not a big deal and then argue that it's a big enough deal to argue that they shouldn't just let people have it if they want it. It would have been easier to let people have everything than to create a battlepass around it, so again your argument is invalid. Your silly "not a big deal" argument is invalid. It's been disproved on two fronts. Now that that's settled, you may go about your day. Bye!
Just because you dont understand does not mean its over.......By saying its not a big deal I am speaking from the players point of view since I am a player.....I earned it the first time and i earned it the second time by PLAYING THE GAME. SO EASY a child could do it...That is no big deal
And I'm not a player? This is enough that I don't play Reach and end up playing one of the others, so yeah it can be a big deal for those that care.
And I don't understand it? You argue in bad faith. Let's just leave it at you're wrong to dictate your opinion as fact and I've explained already why your argument makes no logical sense. You can't say it's not a big deal and then also support the time and effort put into it. That holds no logical merit.
I'm done feeding. Do not reply to me again.
But I love to reply to you! You are making a big deal out of nothing. Complaining about something many childeren have accomplished without such whiny behavior. You can choose to be upset about something so trivial or you could just play the game and it will happen ....really it took no time at all. Sorry it is such a big deal for you!
x N7 117 x wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
HC SOlO wrote:
"It wasn't that fun back on the 360 and it looks less fun now.." - If it's less fun to you, then don't play. No one cares.
"Like who asked for this?" - Everyone asked for it, except for you.
"And why did you ask for this?" - Because it's remastered, on a different platform, and has provided new ways to unlock armor through seasons, commendations, and rank; bringing people back, instead of letting everyone enter with everything unlocked.
"I already unlocked everything. I don't want to do it again." - Good.
Wow could you be more antagonistic?
For those of us adults who were old enough to play the original and put in a lot of time and effort unlocking those items there should be a way of at least vastly accelerating the process a second time around. At the very least just check the achievements. If a Reach achievement was unlocked before Reach on TMCC, they should get a permanent 20x accelerator on their account.
As 343 Industries have stated, these games aren't in any way linked to their original versions.

As an adult, you should understand that the original still exists with your hard work intact. If you don't want to do it again at a higher frame rate, that's a perfectly logical (and adult, since you value that so much) reason not to.
Yeah, but they could easily check achievements. That's a XBL check they could do without needing access to any other data and that's data they definitely have available to them. Other games have done it as well.
It's still lame to grind so hard and then come back to play it again and none of the progress is there. I mean, half the nostalgia is gone when you remove personal agency from the situation and this isn't like an RPG where the fun in the game is building your character through the story, which necessitates a reset of the character anyway. Also don't know why you have disdain for adults, but let's not get off topic. So yeah, technically Halo: Reach is back, but does it really feel like it? No, because it's not my Halo Reach. Unlike the other games in the Halo series available on TMCC I can't go back to playing my character, my emblem, etc.
I mean, if the "fun" is in the progress, then why not completely reset everyone's unlocks every six months or so?
interesting ideas here but I still dont understand the hype. I just finished TMCC reach armor collection and I did it the same way as the first time. I did not even think about it. Just play the game and you get the armor. No big deal.
If it's no biggie they should just give us the option of having it all at once or choose to grind them out.
The majority of the community seemed to not like having all the armor and stuff at the beginning of MCC and we wanted to re-earn the stuff. While I didn't really like the linear point system they used for the reach stuff it was better than just having it. MCC is supposed to be "reliving the games"... You can't relive the games if everything is there right away.
I completely disagree. I don't feel like I'm reliving the game. I feel like it's not my game because I already had the experience. Now I just don't have anything to show for all my effort which makes me less engaged. The exact same thing happened with Destiny. Destiny 1 blew hard at launch. Just no content, but they promised a ten year game so I stuck with it. The game got better and I had invested so much time and all my stuff kept moving with me and my character was my character throughout and played it for three years straight for God knows how many hundreds of hours. Then Destiny 2 comes out, none of your previous gear or stats or anything came across and after a month I was completely done with it despite buying the expensive edition with the season pass. Everything I worked for was gone so I had no reason to stay so I quit. That's why this stuff is important.
As it stands now Reach is just a rough Halo 4 beta that doesn't represent my Halo: Reach. This is some boring retread with some nauseating, Call-of-Duty/Fortnite-esque battlepass connected to it.
That's just how it feels.
Well i would say you aren't the majority of the players. Most are like what would be the point in playing if when you buy the game everything is already there? Most of us expected to have to re-earn stuff as we played.
I was totally cool with the grind. My two real complaints were that inheritors on og reach should've gotten the haunted armour unlocked at their start of mcc, and there needed to be a legacy stat page.
I don't think we should have gotten the Haunted Helmet but some sort of recognition would have been nice. A unique avatar or nameplate, maybe.
It would have been a nice gesture to the loyal fans who played it for a long, long, time.
The grind to get it is relatively easy, (compared to og reach)when you take into account its been out since december, all the double xp, and its still season one.
Im sure 343 has been impacted by covid, so i dont expect any updates to mcc soon, but mcc reach feels off, like... hollow and streamlined with no soul.
Ive played far more multiplayer than ff, and the reason for that is i dislike what they've done with firefight, and the stats don't work.
I always saw ff as casual fun, help you warm up and cool off for multiplayer, but the settings for arcadefight are way too easy, and there's no veto.
For me right now, i cant dive down that crazy xp rabbit hole just yet.
They should add a thing where you can transfer your save data from your Xbox to PC so you don't have to grind and keep your progress, easy and simple.
They should add a thing where you can transfer your save data from your Xbox to PC so you don't have to grind and keep your progress, easy and simple.
Transfer of stats or xp gain to mcc pc and xboxone from og reach wont happen, which stinks imo.
"Its a new game" 😣
They should add a thing where you can transfer your save data from your Xbox to PC so you don't have to grind and keep your progress, easy and simple.
Transfer of stats or xp gain to mcc pc and xboxone from og reach wont happen, which stinks imo.
"Its a new game" 😣
Unless you're talking about all within the MCC though - because stats from MCC X1 will all transfer to and from MCC PC.

As others have noted though, the grind for all items in MCC Reach is so much shorter than OG Reach.
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
A decision was made in 2014 to make everything available from the start. After being swept under the rug, 343 Industries finally took responsibility for their failures in 2018 by giving the collection proper support and by listening to fan feedback. The introduction of a new (full) game into the collection was the perfect opportunity to add unlocks.

Based on past updates, giving four (or five) games proper armor unlocks/customization in a single update would've broke the collection even further. If they can't fix a small bug without breaking a major feature, trusting them with a job as big as the one you want is unwise.

343 Industries should slowly add these things one at a time.
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
I certainly didn't hate that they gave us the armors. The biggest complaint among the majority about the armor was that you couldn't mix and match armor sets. The vocal complaints about having everything unlocked came from the minority, the forum community, that wanted everything locked so that only people that grinded again could have it. The complaints were complaints in favor of elitism.

Giving us everything is not half yoinking it. It's literally the opposite. It's making a choice.

You have to waste time in order to get all the gear you had previously. You have to grind in such a way as to unlock only the things that they want you to unlock. I can't grind and recreate my Reach character in any reasonable time frame. Because of this grind, I am playing the game less than if I had my Reach character unlocked.

The grind should have been optional for those that wanted it. For those that didn't it should have been freely unlocked. Again, you can tie that to directly checking achievements and even time stamps for achievements on the old games. They can do that quite easily. Shadowrun did exactly that 13 years ago. Metal Gear Solid did the same concept (only locally) 22 years ago.
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
I certainly didn't hate that they gave us the armors. The biggest complaint among the majority about the armor was that you couldn't mix and match armor sets. The vocal complaints about having everything unlocked came from the minority, the forum community, that wanted everything locked so that only people that grinded again could have it. The complaints were complaints in favor of elitism.

Giving us everything is not half yoinking it. It's literally the opposite. It's making a choice.

You have to waste time in order to get all the gear you had previously. You have to grind in such a way as to unlock only the things that they want you to unlock. I can't grind and recreate my Reach character in any reasonable time frame. Because of this grind, I am playing the game less than if I had my Reach character unlocked.

The grind should have been optional for those that wanted it. For those that didn't it should have been freely unlocked. Again, you can tie that to directly checking achievements and even time stamps for achievements on the old games. They can do that quite easily. Shadowrun did exactly that 13 years ago. Metal Gear Solid did the same concept (only locally) 22 years ago.
Why is it his even still being debated?

It doesn't take all that long to unlock it all.
And why have it all for free, unlocked? Is this how you feel about the achievements too?

Some people might not like this reality: most people enjoy the act of unlocking things.
AshamanND wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
I certainly didn't hate that they gave us the armors. The biggest complaint among the majority about the armor was that you couldn't mix and match armor sets. The vocal complaints about having everything unlocked came from the minority, the forum community, that wanted everything locked so that only people that grinded again could have it. The complaints were complaints in favor of elitism.

Giving us everything is not half yoinking it. It's literally the opposite. It's making a choice.

You have to waste time in order to get all the gear you had previously. You have to grind in such a way as to unlock only the things that they want you to unlock. I can't grind and recreate my Reach character in any reasonable time frame. Because of this grind, I am playing the game less than if I had my Reach character unlocked.

The grind should have been optional for those that wanted it. For those that didn't it should have been freely unlocked. Again, you can tie that to directly checking achievements and even time stamps for achievements on the old games. They can do that quite easily. Shadowrun did exactly that 13 years ago. Metal Gear Solid did the same concept (only locally) 22 years ago.
Why is it his even still being debated?

It doesn't take all that long to unlock it all.
And why have it all for free, unlocked? Is this how you feel about the achievements too?

Some people might not like this reality: most people enjoy the act of unlocking things.
Some people like loot boxes too. Maybe that's how they should have brought back the armor pieces. By your logic that's how the game should be designed.

This is being debated because there are opinions on both sides of this and it does taker longer than people are willing to play and are less likely to play specifically because of it. The grind you enjoy that keeps you playing is the thing that prevents me from playing more regularly. I want it all unlocked because I already unlocked it and put in my dues and feel robbed by being asked to do it again. I don't care about achievements because achievements are numbers, they are not the things I worked for in Reach.

What you're asking isn't why do I want everything for free; what you're asking is why do I want stuff I worked for.
AshamanND wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
[snip]
Why is it his even still being debated?

It doesn't take all that long to unlock it all.
And why have it all for free, unlocked? Is this how you feel about the achievements too?

Some people might not like this reality: most people enjoy the act of unlocking things.
Some people like loot boxes too. Maybe that's how they should have brought back the armor pieces. By your logic that's how the game should be designed.

This is being debated because there are opinions on both sides of this and it does taker longer than people are willing to play and are less likely to play specifically because of it. The grind you enjoy that keeps you playing is the thing that prevents me from playing more regularly. I want it all unlocked because I already unlocked it and put in my dues and feel robbed by being asked to do it again. I don't care about achievements because achievements are numbers, they are not the things I worked for in Reach.

What you're asking isn't why do I want everything for free; what you're asking is why do I want stuff I worked for.
You said 'The grind you enjoy that keeps you playing" except I never said I enjoy it personally. At the same time it doesn't mean I hate it.
I'm indifferent, and honestly don't understand why so many people hate it.

It's not the same game. It's a remastered version of a game. You still have all your stuff in the old game, this one is new. Everyone starts from the same place.
If you want to show off what you've unlocked in the old game to people, you still can.
This system shows everyone what they've done since Reach launched in MCC. It's arguably the most fair.

If anything, they could have added a small cosmetic to those who achieved Inheritor status in OG Reach, like what they plan for Infinite re: H5. Would have been a nice nod to those folks.

Anyhow, you shouldn't be playing the game only to unlock things. I play it because I enjoy the gameplay. When things unlock, I might use them, or I might not. If you just play the game because you enjoy it, you can stop worrying about all this.

Show me one person that likes loot boxes. And loot boxes have nothing to do with this conversation, everything in MCC is free to unlock, as it should be - and we should be thankful for that! They very well COULD have put a paid system in place, and didn't.
If you already owned the MCC on X1, you got the entire MP for free! They could have easily added a paid battle pass, and they didn't.

  • It's not the same game as the original. It's not just the 'backwards compatible' version. No other games ever have had remasters where everything is unlocked.
  • You aren't robbed of your unlocks. You still have your unlocks in the old game if you wanna show them off. People still play it.
  • It's not that long of a grind, in fact WAY less than OG.
  • The unlocks are free. MP was also free for existing X1 MCC owners.
  • Play for fun, because you enjoy the gameplay, not just for unlocks.
If you approach MCC Reach with these in mind, you'll probably have a better experience.

[Edit].
I noticed you also mentioned that because of this, you end up playing other games in the collection. That's fine I guess, but keep in mind you still earn XP when playing those, so even then you're making progress towards those 'dreaded' unlocks. Another reason that this 'grind' isn't really that bad.
Plus they're adding in challenges soon, so we'll have more ways to earn XP/unlocks, including campaign.
AshamanND wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
I certainly didn't hate that they gave us the armors. The biggest complaint among the majority about the armor was that you couldn't mix and match armor sets. The vocal complaints about having everything unlocked came from the minority, the forum community, that wanted everything locked so that only people that grinded again could have it. The complaints were complaints in favor of elitism.

Giving us everything is not half yoinking it. It's literally the opposite. It's making a choice.

You have to waste time in order to get all the gear you had previously. You have to grind in such a way as to unlock only the things that they want you to unlock. I can't grind and recreate my Reach character in any reasonable time frame. Because of this grind, I am playing the game less than if I had my Reach character unlocked.

The grind should have been optional for those that wanted it. For those that didn't it should have been freely unlocked. Again, you can tie that to directly checking achievements and even time stamps for achievements on the old games. They can do that quite easily. Shadowrun did exactly that 13 years ago. Metal Gear Solid did the same concept (only locally) 22 years ago.
Why is it his even still being debated?

It doesn't take all that long to unlock it all.
And why have it all for free, unlocked? Is this how you feel about the achievements too?

Some people might not like this reality: most people enjoy the act of unlocking things.
Some people like loot boxes too. Maybe that's how they should have brought back the armor pieces. By your logic that's how the game should be designed.

This is being debated because there are opinions on both sides of this and it does taker longer than people are willing to play and are less likely to play specifically because of it. The grind you enjoy that keeps you playing is the thing that prevents me from playing more regularly. I want it all unlocked because I already unlocked it and put in my dues and feel robbed by being asked to do it again. I don't care about achievements because achievements are numbers, they are not the things I worked for in Reach.

What you're asking isn't why do I want everything for free; what you're asking is why do I want stuff I worked for.
Unfortunately now that I have completed the armor collection for a 2nd time (easy), I will feel robbed if you get it for free.....just play the game.
HC SOlO wrote:
AshamanND wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Ok here's the deal id say it's cool to unlock all the armor but considering MCC already gave us the extra armor in the previous Halos I just can't understand why we would have to grind for Reach armor when we literally got for free the halo 2 anniversary special armors, halo 3, and Halo 4 armors. So yea it doesn't make sense. If you gonna make us grind make us grind for everything. It doesn't make sense to have people 100% start over just because it's reupdated version be what kind of excuse my French B.S. is that. Halo 3 and Halo 4 had unlockable armors and had a lvl up system why we do we have entirely different rank up system for Reach is beyyyoooond me in the words of Haha Davis from IG.
People didn't like the lack of guaranteed progression (ranks were based on skill and could be lowered/reset because of bugs). With the addition of Halo: Reach, making its armor unlockable was a logical choice (especially with all the praise the original game's system gets nowadays).
Yea, but that's no excuse for them to make all the past halo earnable armor for free but not make Reach free. If you're going to make us grind. Make us grind for everything. Don't half -Yoink- it.
But most of us hated that the previous Halo's just gave us the armors. So why just give us the reach stuff if the majority were asking to re-earn it. By simply just giving us the stuff would have been "half yoink it". No matter what they would have done there would be some players complaining. Just play the game and you will get the stuff. It's not like you have to do anything difficult to get the stuff.
I certainly didn't hate that they gave us the armors. The biggest complaint among the majority about the armor was that you couldn't mix and match armor sets. The vocal complaints about having everything unlocked came from the minority, the forum community, that wanted everything locked so that only people that grinded again could have it. The complaints were complaints in favor of elitism.

Giving us everything is not half yoinking it. It's literally the opposite. It's making a choice.

You have to waste time in order to get all the gear you had previously. You have to grind in such a way as to unlock only the things that they want you to unlock. I can't grind and recreate my Reach character in any reasonable time frame. Because of this grind, I am playing the game less than if I had my Reach character unlocked.

The grind should have been optional for those that wanted it. For those that didn't it should have been freely unlocked. Again, you can tie that to directly checking achievements and even time stamps for achievements on the old games. They can do that quite easily. Shadowrun did exactly that 13 years ago. Metal Gear Solid did the same concept (only locally) 22 years ago.
Why is it his even still being debated?

It doesn't take all that long to unlock it all.
And why have it all for free, unlocked? Is this how you feel about the achievements too?

Some people might not like this reality: most people enjoy the act of unlocking things.
Some people like loot boxes too. Maybe that's how they should have brought back the armor pieces. By your logic that's how the game should be designed.

This is being debated because there are opinions on both sides of this and it does taker longer than people are willing to play and are less likely to play specifically because of it. The grind you enjoy that keeps you playing is the thing that prevents me from playing more regularly. I want it all unlocked because I already unlocked it and put in my dues and feel robbed by being asked to do it again. I don't care about achievements because achievements are numbers, they are not the things I worked for in Reach.

What you're asking isn't why do I want everything for free; what you're asking is why do I want stuff I worked for.
Unfortunately now that I have completed the armor collection for a 2nd time (easy), I will feel robbed if you get it for free.....just play the game.
Please leave me alone. You have been blocked yet I still get updates from your trolling.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 15