Why Do People Hate MCC so Much?

OP SuperNuggetDude

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Just list all of the problems of why people hate MCC so much please. Because all I know is the online servers are broken but, other than that I am just happy halo 2 is back. But again, I want to hear the community's responses because I want to see their perspectives. Please list in bullet points.
Sometimes multiplayer online servers don't work. Also it has some saving problems with spartan ops, champaign, and even controls.

Those are my problems so far.
There's many missing features/bugs. Plus the cross game multiplayer playlists have caused a divide in the community resulting in frustration and bitterness.
Oh yeah I also forgot to mention that ODST did not feature firefight but, at least it was 6 dollars.
I don't hate it, but I don't like the bugs and that 343 just seemed to have forgotten about it. Then they try to hush you up.
It's a buggy mess and has been abandoned by the devs. The concept of the game is fine though.
The launch of Halo TMCC was a mess! It was buggy and unplayable at times, even with friends!
I don't actually care about most of bugs, but I can notice them, sometimes. I can get matchmade games on every playlist, but I do know some people can't, and that is quite sad.

-Plasma Pistol charging sounds.
-Soundtrack on H:CE
I thought there were more... Happy Gaming to everyone :) Hope the MCC works for you
Because 343 released an unfinished game which could've reallyrics been something amazing. It was so buggy and unplayable for months after launch. Super limited playlist which we still have and 343 just gave up on the game and its player base. 343 nearly gave up at the 1 year mark but continued to roll out a few playlist changes scarcely. At the around the 18th month mark they gave up updating playlist completely...18 month support for a game is unacceptable especially when Halo 5 is nearing the 2 year mark and gets monthly gameplay updates and playlist changes. This game had so much potential to be so greag and 343 screwed it up, and I'm saying this as honestly as possible, I had very high hopes for this game because I could play Halo 2 classic online again, however this video game has been the biggest let down of a game that I've ever had I've never been so disappointed by a video game, and from HALO nonetheless, it really did leave a bitter taste in my mouth especially after 343 just flat out gave up.
Because 343 released an unfinished game which could've reallyrics been something amazing. It was so buggy and unplayable for months after launch. Super limited playlist which we still have and 343 just gave up on the game and its player base. Campaign disconnects/freezing still happen when playing coop.343 nearly gave up at the 1 year mark but continued to roll out a few playlist changes scarcely. At the around the 18th month mark they gave up updating playlist completely...18 month support for a game is unacceptable especially when Halo 5 is nearing the 2 year mark and gets monthly gameplay updates and playlist changes. This game had so much potential to be so greag and 343 screwed it up, and I'm saying this as honestly as possible, I had very high hopes for this game because I could play Halo 2 classic online again, however this video game has been the biggest let down of a game that I've ever had I've never been so disappointed by a video game, and from HALO nonetheless, it really did leave a bitter taste in my mouth especially after 343 just flat out gave up.
pc ports that don't play like the originals half the guns are broken slash useless on halo 3 the host can end the match or you can dodge matches if they look hard or rank 1s can match rank 50s or partys of 4 can match randoms achievments sometimes don't save campaign co -up crashes lol sorry for the way i presented this it was more of a rant but no wonder people don't like the mcc oh i forgot about the 2017 new bug on the player id you cant change your emblem or name because the game freezes everytime. THANKS 343.
Because 343 released an unfinished game which could've reallyrics been something amazing. It was so buggy and unplayable for months after launch. Super limited playlist which we still have and 343 just gave up on the game and its player base. 343 nearly gave up at the 1 year mark but continued to roll out a few playlist changes scarcely. At the around the 18th month mark they gave up updating playlist completely...18 month support for a game is unacceptable especially when Halo 5 is nearing the 2 year mark and gets monthly gameplay updates and playlist changes. This game had so much potential to be so greag and 343 screwed it up, and I'm saying this as honestly as possible, I had very high hopes for this game because I could play Halo 2 classic online again, however this video game has been the biggest let down of a game that I've ever had I've never been so disappointed by a video game, and from HALO nonetheless, it really did leave a bitter taste in my mouth especially after 343 just flat out gave up.
I found one bug in the game and it was in halo 2's campaign. On delta halo, I believe,( or was it the regret mission), there was supposed to a round where you fight 2 hunters. The phantoms comes and then it is meant to drop 2 hunters, but, they just somehow disappear so that is a huge flaw for a remastered.
B3NJYs wrote:
pc ports that don't play like the originals half the guns are broken slash useless on halo 3 the host can end the match or you can dodge matches if they look hard or rank 1s can match rank 50s or partys of 4 can match randoms achievments sometimes don't save campaign co -up crashes lol sorry for the way i presented this it was more of a rant but no wonder people don't like the mcc oh i forgot about the 2017 new bug on the player id you cant change your emblem or name because the game freezes everytime. THANKS 343.
The game just keeps getting worse doesn't it?
B3NJYs wrote:
The game just keeps getting worse doesn't it?
Yes no doubt this forum will be locked because you are not allowed to criticise 343 it's just a joke
I absolutely abhor how little attention 343 has given it since Halo 5 came out, and even a little before that. There are still many issues, bug-related or not, that hurt the playability of the MCC. My friends and I still can't keep a party going for more than one match, and we're lucky if we can even keep one for that long. It will randomly disconnect players from parties even after initiating the search and/or actually getting to the voting screen. Lag in Halo 3 is still a joke; I personally find H3 to be the worst Halo in the collection to play. Ranks are utterly meaningless as well, since there are absolutely no restrictions on how large the rank gaps can get, and thus level 1s can match level 50s. And don't even get me started on how much of a failure cross-game playlists are.

I want to love the MCC, I really do. I was so excited for it that it was the whole reason I got an Xbox One. But the MCC we got is utterly disgusting. It took months just to become barely playable. As many parts of Halo 5 I'm not too fond of, I think 343 has done a decent job of managing it after launch. If they just directed a fraction of their collective effort on Halo 5 toward the MCC, many of the game's problems could be fixed in six months.
Matchmaking bugs
Audio bugs
Hit registration issues with Halo 1, 2, and 3
No join in progress
Horrible map weighting in playlists
etc.
No micro transactions no support
I can see why people hate it and have problems with it...But I personally love it cause so far...I haven't had any problems.
Before the last update there was Connection and matching problems and i don't think they've fixed the menu and the options menu freezing when your in trying to find a match.
Just list all of the problems of why people hate MCC so much please. Because all I know is the online servers are broken but, other than that I am just happy halo 2 is back. But again, I want to hear the community's responses because I want to see their perspectives. Please list in bullet points.
because the multiplayer doesnt work and the campaign is all bug
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5