OP SuperNuggetDude

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
I don't hate it ill be spending all my time on it after the Achilles grind.
While the bugs aren't as bad as at launch, it's noticeable. However, the main problem I have is I want to play some H2/H2a BTB or Infection, which I cannot do when just about 90% of the playerbase would rather choose H3, BTB King of the Hill, ARs only, than H2a, 1Flag, Zanzibar.
Because 343 released an unfinished game which could've reallyrics been something amazing. It was so buggy and unplayable for months after launch. Super limited playlist which we still have and 343 just gave up on the game and its player base. Campaign disconnects/freezing still happen when playing coop.343 nearly gave up at the 1 year mark but continued to roll out a few playlist changes scarcely. At the around the 18th month mark they gave up updating playlist completely...18 month support for a game is unacceptable especially when Halo 5 is nearing the 2 year mark and gets monthly gameplay updates and playlist changes. This game had so much potential to be so greag and 343 screwed it up, and I'm saying this as honestly as possible, I had very high hopes for this game because I could play Halo 2 classic online again, however this video game has been the biggest let down of a game that I've ever had I've never been so disappointed by a video game, and from HALO nonetheless, it really did leave a bitter taste in my mouth especially after 343 just flat out gave up.
nice repost bro. let me help you with a 3rd repost ;)
It restricts the abilities of the older games. If I just want to play halo 3 lone wolf on MCC, I can't because the game only has a lone wolf playlist and a halo 3 playlist. This means I don't necessarily know what I am going to play. Lone wolf could be any halo title, and halo 3 could be any game type. Another thing is that the multiplayer when it came out hardly worked at all. Also, smaller features like armor customisation are not as in depth as the original games.
There's is no file browser to share your Forge files to a community like in halo 4 I think u should be able to move your Forge maps from halo 4 on xbox 360 to xbox one
I don't hate it, but I don't like the bugs and that 343 just seemed to have forgotten about it. Then they try to hush you up.
I know right
I don't hate MCC. I love it and think it had the potential to be the greatest game ever. It is the abuses by 343 that everyone hates. The amount of bugs is enough to drive anyone to throwing a controller if you don't remember who is behind it.
No micro transactions no support
Basically this ^

And 99% of my problem (which I mentioned would be a problem well before MCC was released) was the cross-game playlists.

Truly worst idea ever and it was easy to see all the rage quitting / betrayers it would cause before the game released.
Lack of ranked playlists. Every game is a blowout. Its stupid
Just list all of the problems of why people hate MCC so much please. Because all I know is the online servers are broken but, other than that I am just happy halo 2 is back. But again, I want to hear the community's responses because I want to see their perspectives. Please list in bullet points.
I have no idea. I love that the MCC is all on one disc. The stories are still great amd run flawless. I know there are some issues with the online. I have ran into a few. But my experience has not been as bad as people make it out to be.

I think today, people allow their frustration to run rampant and unchecked. So in turn, the issues get exaggerated and posted online. And then it turns into the "telephone effect".

Because what I experience, and what is out there are 2 drastically different things
nowadays a major part of the issues are with the community of players just quitting or spamming H3. the game itself could work if these issues were fixed
I'm gonna spread a little bit of love and say i love how all the Halo games are all in one place :) However, I do have my complaints, as with any game.
The game released as broken as can be. It continues to be very broken. 343 doesnt know how to make good acheivements. They didnt keep up with trying to fix it or making the community aware they were trying to fix anything. Also they just seem to censor the crap out of basically any problems anyone seems to have.
Probably because the launch was so bad, lots of bugs with achievements. They stopped updating it even though there's a substantial population. I still play MCC but this game could have been so much greater.
  • Halo 2 has a problem where you sometimes can't load into missions in co-op mode for some strange reason (it just kicks you to the blue loading screen that says "LOADING".
  • The maximum amount of maps you can have across all games is 50.
  • The maximum amount of game modes you can have across all games is 50.
  • There are still instances where players are unable to join one another.
  • The game still crashes, more frequently than it should.
  • Halo 3 doesn't have all the settings it used to in custom games.
  • Graphics don't render properly at certain distances.
  • Enemies don't appear at certain distances.
  • There's a glitch where all audio will be muted once a match ends, and the only way to fix it is to unplug your mic and plug it back in.
  • Sometimes two menus will overlap.
  • Some achievements are glitched and won't unlock.
  • Armor customization is ridiculously limited.
  • Players are unable to customize their emblems for each Halo game, which makes every player's emblem the exact same. This is a problem in Halo 2: Classic, because all that shows above each teammate is their emblem, and you don't know which teammate is which because all the emblems are the same.
  • You can't join games while they're in progress. This combined with the game's tendency to crash makes playing custom games annoying, because if someone's game crashes during a custom game, the game session leader has to end the game to invite them back.
  • There's a glitch that happens sometimes where you'll constantly get booted out of a matchmaking search every time you try to search. You'll press A on the playlist and then it'll search for a second before backing you out. There is no known way to fix this.
  • The sound is broken on Pitfall in Halo 4.
  • Cross-game playlists will show you that you're on a certain mission, but then they'll play a completely different mission. For example, I've reached the mission Dawn from Halo 4 in the Master Chief Saga playlist, and yet it insists on playing the mission Halo from Halo: CE.
  • There is no "End Game" option in co-op campaign, only "Quit".
And these are just a few of MCC's problems.
omarlotrc wrote:
  • Halo 2 has a problem where you sometimes can't load into missions in co-op mode for some strange reason (it just kicks you to the blue loading screen that says "LOADING".
  • There's a glitch where all audio will be muted once a match ends, and the only way to fix it is to unplug your mic and plug it back in.
  • Players are unable to customize their emblems for each Halo game, which makes every player's emblem the exact same. This is a problem in Halo 2: Classic, because all that shows above each teammate is their emblem, and you don't know which teammate is which because all the emblems are the same.
  • You can't join games while they're in progress. This combined with the game's tendency to crash makes playing custom games annoying, because if someone's game crashes during a custom game, the game session leader has to end the game to invite them back.
  • There's a glitch that happens sometimes where you'll constantly get booted out of a matchmaking search every time you try to search. You'll press A on the playlist and then it'll search for a second before backing you out. There is no known way to fix this.
  • Cross-game playlists will show you that you're on a certain mission, but then they'll play a completely different mission. For example, I've reached the mission Dawn from Halo 4 in the Master Chief Saga playlist, and yet it insists on playing the mission Halo from Halo: CE.
This is the answer I am looking for I guess. Thanks
omarlotrc wrote:
Most of us don't hate the game. We're just frustrated that a game with such incredible potential remains in such a broken state, without a word from 343i about any efforts to fix it.
omarlotrc wrote:
I dislike the armor customization. I set the color for my armor but how the hell am i supposed to know how it looks. Back H2 I was able to see how my elite or spartan look but now I can't. Which is honestly a huge dissapointment.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
Most of us don't hate the game. We're just frustrated that a game with such incredible potential remains in such a broken state, without a word from 343i about any efforts to fix it.
They did in the dice event but it was so pointless. Bonnie Ross said they made a mistake in not releasing the beta for mcc. Are you kidding me? No one cares because at the moment she is not looking at the main issues of the game. We've all said the same thing about broken servers, armor customization etc. But they don't care about it. They just care about pointless things. I'll admit taking out split screen was not a pointless statement because that was needed a lot. But, I don't like how they just talk about what mistakes they made in the past. They never made a maintainance update for MCC and that is maybe the reason why the condition is horrible.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
They did in the dice event but it was so pointless. Bonnie Ross said they made a mistake in not releasing the beta for mcc. Are you kidding me? No one cares because at the moment she is not looking at the main issues of the game. We've all said the same thing about broken servers, armor customization etc. But they don't care about it. They just care about pointless things. I'll admit taking out split screen was not a pointless statement because that was needed a lot. But, I don't like how they just talk about what mistakes they made in the past. They never made a maintainance update for MCC and that is maybe the reason why the condition is horrible.
They released multiple maintenance updates for MCC, but each one introduced a new glitch that wasn't there before.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5