3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
  • Halo 2 has a problem where you sometimes can't load into missions in co-op mode for some strange reason (it just kicks you to the blue loading screen that says "LOADING".
  • The maximum amount of maps you can have across all games is 50.
  • The maximum amount of game modes you can have across all games is 50.
  • There are still instances where players are unable to join one another.
  • The game still crashes, more frequently than it should.
  • Halo 3 doesn't have all the settings it used to in custom games.
  • Graphics don't render properly at certain distances.
  • Enemies don't appear at certain distances.
  • There's a glitch where all audio will be muted once a match ends, and the only way to fix it is to unplug your mic and plug it back in.
  • Sometimes two menus will overlap.
  • Some achievements are glitched and won't unlock.
  • Armor customization is ridiculously limited.
  • Players are unable to customize their emblems for each Halo game, which makes every player's emblem the exact same. This is a problem in Halo 2: Classic, because all that shows above each teammate is their emblem, and you don't know which teammate is which because all the emblems are the same.
  • You can't join games while they're in progress. This combined with the game's tendency to crash makes playing custom games annoying, because if someone's game crashes during a custom game, the game session leader has to end the game to invite them back.
  • There's a glitch that happens sometimes where you'll constantly get booted out of a matchmaking search every time you try to search. You'll press A on the playlist and then it'll search for a second before backing you out. There is no known way to fix this.
  • The sound is broken on Pitfall in Halo 4.
  • Cross-game playlists will show you that you're on a certain mission, but then they'll play a completely different mission. For example, I've reached the mission Dawn from Halo 4 in the Master Chief Saga playlist, and yet it insists on playing the mission Halo from Halo: CE.
  • There is no "End Game" option in co-op campaign, only "Quit".
And these are just a few of MCC's problems.
This is the answer I am looking for I guess. Thanks
Most of us don't hate the game. We're just frustrated that a game with such incredible potential remains in such a broken state, without a word from 343i about any efforts to fix it.
They did in the dice event but it was so pointless. Bonnie Ross said they made a mistake in not releasing the beta for mcc. Are you kidding me? No one cares because at the moment she is not looking at the main issues of the game. We've all said the same thing about broken servers, armor customization etc. But they don't care about it. They just care about pointless things. I'll admit taking out split screen was not a pointless statement because that was needed a lot. But, I don't like how they just talk about what mistakes they made in the past. They never made a maintainance update for MCC and that is maybe the reason why the condition is horrible.
They released multiple maintenance updates for MCC, but each one introduced a new glitch that wasn't there before.
It's funny because those were the only updates in the game which were the "glitch" updates. 343 just acts like "Hey everyone, come get your maintenance update for MCC that way you can erase all those bugs glitches for free." Next thing you know you're scammed.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
  • Halo 2 has a problem where you sometimes can't load into missions in co-op mode for some strange reason (it just kicks you to the blue loading screen that says "LOADING".
  • There's a glitch where all audio will be muted once a match ends, and the only way to fix it is to unplug your mic and plug it back in.
  • Players are unable to customize their emblems for each Halo game, which makes every player's emblem the exact same. This is a problem in Halo 2: Classic, because all that shows above each teammate is their emblem, and you don't know which teammate is which because all the emblems are the same.
  • You can't join games while they're in progress. This combined with the game's tendency to crash makes playing custom games annoying, because if someone's game crashes during a custom game, the game session leader has to end the game to invite them back.
  • There's a glitch that happens sometimes where you'll constantly get booted out of a matchmaking search every time you try to search. You'll press A on the playlist and then it'll search for a second before backing you out. There is no known way to fix this.
  • Cross-game playlists will show you that you're on a certain mission, but then they'll play a completely different mission. For example, I've reached the mission Dawn from Halo 4 in the Master Chief Saga playlist, and yet it insists on playing the mission Halo from Halo: CE.
Most of us don't hate the game. We're just frustrated that a game with such incredible potential remains in such a broken state, without a word from 343i about any efforts to fix it.
They did in the dice event but it was so pointless. Bonnie Ross said they made a mistake in not releasing the beta for mcc. Are you kidding me? No one cares because at the moment she is not looking at the main issues of the game. We've all said the same thing about broken servers, armor customization etc. But they don't care about it. They just care about pointless things. I'll admit taking out split screen was not a pointless statement because that was needed a lot. But, I don't like how they just talk about what mistakes they made in the past. They never made a maintainance update for MCC and that is maybe the reason why the condition is horrible.
They released multiple maintenance updates for MCC, but each one introduced a new glitch that wasn't there before.
It's funny because those were the only updates in the game which were the "glitch" updates. 343 just acts like "Hey everyone, come get your maintenance update for MCC that way you can erase all those bugs glitches for free." Next thing you know you're scammed.
I wouldn't say we were scammed. The game was outsourced and it had a lot of problems.

Also, I'm a little confused. Weren't you happy with the MCC a while ago?
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
I wouldn't say we were scammed. The game was outsourced and it had a lot of problems.

I am happy about the campaign and stuff but I know there are issues but I needed to also here from the community. MCC is alright but it has too many issues. That is for sure. I have not been able to crack in most of the issues that you've listed above. I've only found a few.
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:

I am happy about the campaign and stuff but I know there are issues but I needed to also here from the community. MCC is alright but it has too many issues. That is for sure. I have not been able to crack in most of the issues that you've listed above. I've only found a few.
Ah. Gotcha.
I like Halo MCC just not certain things.
Crappy launch, followed by lots of bugs that affect the campaign, multiplayer and achievements that still plague the game.
I like playing MCC. I can actually get into games of BTB, team slayer and swat consistently now.
What happened with halo MCC happened with AC unity, people kept the bad reviews and forgot the good ones, both games improved a lot over time, people just have to be patient.
I think they hate the multiplayer, same here with me it takes to long to find a online match and I don't know if it happens to everyone but when I play campaign with a friend online there's always some small lag.
It may be a buggy mess at times, but I am having a great time playing it.

It's also the 1st game my wife agreed to play.

We just finished Halo CE co-op and skipped Halo 2 in favor of 3.
iTs HeX1c wrote:
The launch of Halo TMCC was a mess! It was buggy and unplayable at times, even with friends!
^^^^^

MCC was a massive flop when it first launched. Campaign was unstable and didn't save, Spartan ops... well... didn't even work.

And matchmaking search times were 30 minutes or higher.

SILASP2274 wrote:
What happened with halo MCC happened with AC unity, people kept the bad reviews and forgot the good ones, both games improved a lot over time, people just have to be patient.
Same thing happened with the MK arcade collection as well. Just goes to show that once you make a good first impression, you're free to screw up or improve.
iTs HeX1c wrote:
O lançamento do Halo TMCC estava uma bagunça! Foi buggy e unplayable às vezes, mesmo com os amigos!
^^^^^

MCC foi um fracasso enorme quando é lançado pela primeira vez. Campanha era instável e não salvou, ops espartanos... bem... não funcionou mesmo.

E tempos de busca de encontros eram 30 minutos ou superior.

SILASP2274 wrote:
O que aconteceu com halo que MCC aconteceu com unidade de AC, pessoas manteve as críticas ruins e esqueci-me os bons, os dois jogos que melhorou muito ao longo do tempo, as pessoas só precisam ser paciente.
O mesmo aconteceu com a coleção de arcade MK também. Só vai para mostrar que, uma vez que você fazer uma boa primeira impressão, és livre de estragar ou melhorar.
All the games that started badly were like that, even Destiny suffered from it for a long time.
Because it was a cool idea and then 343 left it for Halo 5. Halo 5 gets constantly fixed and monitored, but MCC is left to fend for itself.
As of 4th of April, 2017, the matchmaking waiting is much faster than at launch, but it can still take up to 5 minutes in my case for BTB, which is a really popular playlist. But, the matchmaking can still be broken, launching a game with uneven teams. What's really bothering me though is the terrible lag I get in about 20% of my games. For unknown reasons, it's specifically when I play Halo 3.

On the campain side of things, I haven't touched it for more than a year, being so infuriated at the disconnections when playing the first level of the Halo 2 campain coop. It crashed 2 times in a row near the end of the level. On legendary, this level can take an exhausting amount of patience, and I ran out of it.

To me it's a shame that Microsoft has bundled this game for so long with Xbox consoles, despite knowing how broken it was. That being said the game still offers a good value.
Don't worry man, some people are just.... odd.
I would say people more hate that 343i/Bonnie Ross lied about fixing and supporting the Master Chief Collection than they hate the MCC itself.
Despite connection issues, freezing, and crashing I loved it. I love Halo and Master Chief collection gave me a chance to replay the old games while getting achievements all over again.
What people get upset about is that the game was released broken and to this day the game is still not fixed 100%. But the annoying part about it is that the last update makes co-op a lot harder to join because connectivity and 343 won't work on it anymore and don't even get me started on the multiplayer. I personally still really like it but it should have been fixed a long time ago.
I am happy to be one of those few who enjoy the MCC experience. I barely ever notice any glitches, I find online matches reasonably fast, and I've gotten all but one of the achievements the exact moment I complete the objective, and even that one I got eventually. I don't play ranked playlists that much, enjoying myself most in Team Slayer(when not repetitive H3), Action Sack(when not repetitive H3), and H4(when not Slayer BRs or Adrift). I for one am satisfied with my purchase :)
MCC left such a sour taste in my mouth that I just kinda feel dirty playing something that is so terrible, even now it still bugs out a bit and the UI and armor customization are terrible, low population means you search for matches for quite some time, I swear I can find a match faster in Reach today than I can in MCC today. The lack of a population counter is just bothersome because it's been expected in halo games since it was in halo since at least halo 3 and reach. Also whenever I play the team balance is terrible and nearly every match 1-2 people leave. Plus I absolutely despised Halo 4 MP and it seems to get voted for more so than I would like. Map rotation, when I play BTB I feel like I'm constantly playing the same maps, Last Resort is one that comes up constantly but I have never ONCE played Gephyrophobia from halo 1.
Also I started playing it December 29th, 2014 and the cut-off date for MCC was December 27th, 2014, the only reason it took me so long to play it after I got it on Christmas was because I got the digital version which took 3 DAYS to download and MCC was nowhere near fixed until March 2015 so that also urked me a bit.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5