OP SuperNuggetDude

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Mostly it's really buggy. I got the game a few months ago and the CD is in perfect condition but it still has a lot of problems. The matchmaking is probably the biggest problem. Once I was playing infected and there was 8 minutes remaining and 5 players still alive and it just suddenly ended.
No matter what this collection has gone through or done, I could never hate it. It is still and probably always will be my favorite game of all time.
Broken release that was never really fixed. This caused the game's population to drop down to nearly nothing. The MCC flop is why there is no H3A
Mr Vacha wrote:
No matter what this collection has gone through or done, I could never hate it. It is still and probably always will be my favorite game of all time.
I agree with this.

Also, I think it should be games with gold. The population would go up so much, which would make the MM work a ton better (it's mostly fixed, but just super low population so can't find games). Cross-game playlists are a disaster, but I doubt they will change that at this point (let the team killing / quitting continue I guess).

MCC is a few patches away from working well. I'm not saying armor customization type changes (let's be realistic). More referring to the game working well and not freezing / crashing.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Pretty much agree with this, been playing it a lot lately.
They don't hate the idea or concept. Just the delivery of a broken/buggy game
I think they did a sound job with Halo 2's remastered campaign, likewise their take on a modern classic multiplayer with H2A, but the rest should have been slated for another time. After all, it was Halo 2's anniversary; it should not have been overshadowed by the inclusion of all the other games like it was…
There are some things that weren't in the original games. They cut campaign theater mode from H3. A bunch of glitches and bugs. Lack of polish on the game...Bad launch...Countless things
Bugs, glitches, and more bugs. The game itself could be one of the greatest of all time but the developers just don't care. I have finished the grind through two hard achievements (halo 2 legendary <3 hours and ODST LASO) just to have the first not pop and the second glitch and say I didn't do the epilogue for no discernible reason. Being a playlist, the epilogue glitch on ODST has made it so that if I wanted to "complete" the epilogue for the achievement I would have to do the whole dang thing over again :( really no regard for the fan base because I don't see them ever respond to MCC issues.
The game has been well corrected, it is super good, people who do not like this games is because they do not like halo.
Tsxki wrote:
The game has been well corrected, it is super good, people who do not like this games is because they do not like halo.
Dang dude, you must be a 343i employee in disguise. You've commented and revived 20+ threads saying Mcc is fixed on every one. The game is still broke as can be, and that's a fact.
Tsxki wrote:
Have you played the MCC? Your service record is showing you haven't played it.
Don't forget that team slayers has a ban hammer for quiting and it is a casual playlist and teams of pro's are taking advantage of the ban hammer. Killing the solo play.
coolmanx9 wrote:
Mostly it's really buggy. I got the game a few months ago and the CD is in perfect condition but it still has a lot of problems. The matchmaking is probably the biggest problem. Once I was playing infected and there was 8 minutes remaining and 5 players still alive and it just suddenly ended.
That's because the host ended the game
Tsxki wrote:
Dang dude, you must be a 343i employee in disguise. You've commented and revived 20+ threads saying Mcc is fixed on every one. The game is still broke as can be, and that's a fact.
I'm a big fan of halo, there is still some small bug on the game, but the biggest bug has been fixed. I'm not a 343i employee^^, but I'd love to. :)
Tsxki wrote:
Have you played the MCC? Your service record is showing you haven't played it.
Yes i played halo MCC, i am level 50, and i have finished all the legendary campaigns, Halo CE and Halo 4 in LASO. This link: http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=46615520170826110401.png it is an image of my states on MCC.
Tsxki wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
I'm a big fan of halo, there is still some small bug on the game, but the biggest bug has been fixed. I'm not a 343i employee^^, but I'd love to. :)
Wrong, and the forums here are ever-living proof of it. The facts are here, there's no debating that but you can ignore it if you wish.
Because it takes forever to find a game.....
Because it takes forever to find a game.....
If you play in halo 2, halo 3, halo 4 in ranked, the first part will be long to find, but the following will be very fast to find.
Tsxki wrote:
Tsxki wrote:
Wrong, and the forums here are ever-living proof of it. The facts are here, there's no debating that but you can ignore it if you wish.
There are debates on forums, but for that we must talk about interesting thing, because it is at least the 50th forum on the bug of this game. Everybody this complains every time. Tried to enjoy this game .....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5