Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

why is there no team balancing in mcc social mp?

OP TARDIS Custard

every game I play one, side is really bad the other is really good or half of one team leve. I know its social but its got to be playable for both sides. a suggest I have would be to find the lobby fast with out considering of blanching then sort the teams out to be the most belched for that lobby.

every game I play one side is really bad the other is really good or halo of one team leve. I know its social but its got to be playable for both sides. a suggest I have would be to find the lobby fast with out considering of blanching then sort the teams out to be the most belched for that lobby.
There is balancing, but it's less strict than in ranked. They said there is a behind the scenes mmr type thing they use.

Population might be part of the issue - and wanting to keep wait times somewhat reasonable.

Lastly, with match composer, some people might have stricter search restrictions, meaning either longer wait times, or if you have the same search restrictions as someone else, you'll probably get matched with them a lot.
The same thing I said 5 months ago, Matches seem really one sided half the time

I can’t play ranked cause of search times due to my region so I’m stuck with Social
They added some type of balance with social but it is very minute. The search times would be really bad in social if a stricter balance was in place. That’s what competitive matchmaking is for anyways.
Mr Vacha wrote:
They added some type of balance with social but it is very minute. The search times would be really bad in social if a stricter balance was in place. That’s what competitive matchmaking is for anyways.
the suggest I gave would not affect search time and you cant find a game in completive anyway
Either way it’s just social. I don’t have issues finding matches in competitive but I also play at peak times.
I think the current system already does that to some degree, but it can't predict people playing below their skill level and matching a party's skill level with solo players would probably make wait times a lot longer.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
I think the current system already does that to some degree, but it can't predict people playing below their skill level and matching a party's skill level with solo players would probably make wait times a lot longer.
The solo and team match I think existed but they are the solo players are not dirbuted evonly and the redone people play below there skill level is because it done on win and losses not kd rasio
redone people play below there skill level is because it done on win and losses not kd rasio
I don't think the criteria the system uses to match people for a game is known.