Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Why the hate with Halo CE?

OP Last Yautja

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
The only time I get in a decent match is when I play with friends in matchmaking. And when the match gets voted 50% of the time everyone quits and betrays. This disgusts me. Halo CE changed fps and gave birth to Halo. I was playing one game and the opposite team was negative 12, yes -12 and almost everyone in that game quit on that team besides one player. I just wish 343 had a separate BTB which is regular BTB for Halo 3 and 4 players and a Classic BTB for Halo CE and 2.
It also disgusts me how someone will quit because they are getting rec'd. I hate this -Yoink-. Look I hate Halo 4 but I won't quit unless it is an emergency or something in real life but regardless I don't quit or betray because I am a decent human being. MCC is so frustrating. I know there is a Halo CE playlist butbit gets boring playing 2v2 with the same 9 maps! Halo 4 has like 20 maps in the playlist so those Halo 4 kiddies are lucky.
Halo CE players aren't.
Halo 2 players as well.
Everyone hates it because they suck with the Magnum.
Everyone hates it because they suck with the Magnum.
Add they hate competitive CTF to it as well.
Split BTB.
The only time I get in a decent match is when I play with friends in matchmaking. And when the match gets voted 50% of the time everyone quits and betrays. This disgusts me. Halo CE changed fps and gave birth to Halo. I was playing one game and the opposite team was negative 12, yes -12 and almost everyone in that game quit on that team besides one player. I just wish 343 had a separate BTB which is regular BTB for Halo 3 and 4 players and a Classic BTB for Halo CE and 2.
It also disgusts me how someone will quit because they are getting rec'd. I hate this -Yoink-. Look I hate Halo 4 but I won't quit unless it is an emergency or something in real life but regardless I don't quit or betray because I am a decent human being. MCC is so frustrating. I know there is a Halo CE playlist butbit gets boring playing 2v2 with the same 9 maps! Halo 4 has like 20 maps in the playlist so those Halo 4 kiddies are lucky.
Halo CE players aren't.
They hate it because of one or more of the following reasons:
1. They suck with the pistol.
2. They don't know the maps, and still can't figure out how to teleport on Blood Gulch.
3. They care about their precious K/D ratio and don't want to hurt it getting spawn killed by Halo CE bullies.
4. They weren't even born yet when CE came out so they don't even know it exists.
5. No bubble shields make the Halo 3 children sad pandas.
6. They still can't figure out how to teleport on Blood Gulch.
7. They think the Halo 3 BR is better than the CE pistol.
8. All of the above
Everyone is different I guess with their experiences. My girlfriend and I have been playing MCC and just hanging out in the Team Slayer playlist. Nearly 50% of the time, Halo CE is voted for and usually wins during a tie too. I can only think of one or two games where players backed out. It's been alot of fun. Been a good learning/teaching experience for my girlfriend too. She's getting to be better than me! :D
Everyone is different I guess with their experiences. My girlfriend and I have been playing MCC and just hanging out in the Team Slayer playlist. Nearly 50% of the time, Halo CE is voted for and usually wins during a tie too. I can only think of one or two games where players backed out. It's been alot of fun. Been a good learning/teaching experience for my girlfriend too. She's getting to be better than me! :D
There talking about BTB lol.
It sucks because it's 2v2.. I was just in a match and my team mate left the second we started and all I was doing was dying the entire match so I left, halo multiplayer sucks with only 4 players I still don't get why, seriously buy 3 more controllers or invite your damn friends if you want a 2v2.. also no blood gultch in the CE playlist and it rarely is a choice for voting in other playlists
It sucks because it's 2v2.. I was just in a match and my team mate left the second we started and all I was doing was dying the entire match so I left, halo multiplayer sucks with only 4 players I still don't get why, seriously buy 3 more controllers or invite your damn friends if you want a 2v2.. also no blood gultch in the CE playlist and it rarely is a choice for voting in other playlists
This topic is about the hatred of Halo CE in BTB.
A lot of these people on MCC only got it for H3 and H2. Majority of these players are newer than 2006.
This topic is about the hatred of Halo CE in BTB.
Oh, sorry.. I only played it like 2 times on BTB because it never got voted
That's because CE is the least noob-friendly Halo to exist with the deepest gameplay. If you have even the simplest grasp of the meta, you can 50-0 teams. This applies more to 2v2 CE than BTB, but you get the point.

I also have no clue why CE BTB is never voted for. It is honestly the most fun sandbox ever. And vehicles aren't made of paper.
if Memory wrote:
A lot of these people on MCC only got it for H3 and H2. Majority of these players are newer than 2006.
The Op added Halo 2 as well to this in his 2nd message. Op is a friend of mine over Xbox Live we were in a party of 8 and waterworks team slayer came up it had 9 votes to Halo 3 KOTH with AR starts on Stand off with 7 votes of course someone dashboared with 2 seconds remaining and bye bye waterworks sadly. Next waterworks match we got was multi flag CTF and 6 people on the other team quit right in the match what did those 6 people vote for Halo 3 on Longshore since it was a voting option and it had 6 votes. It's not just CE that people hate it's Halo 2 as well. Not all of the Halo 3 fan base is toxic but a DECENT amount are.
Halo CE players aren't.
They hate it because of one or more of the following reasons:
1. They suck with the pistol.
2. They don't know the maps, and still can't figure out how to teleport on Blood Gulch.
3. They care about their precious K/D ratio and don't want to hurt it getting spawn killed by Halo CE bullies.
4. They weren't even born yet when CE came out so they don't even know it exists.
5. No bubble shields make the Halo 3 children sad pandas.
6. They still can't figure out how to teleport on Blood Gulch.
7. They think the Halo 3 BR is better than the CE pistol.
8. All of the above
Going to add a number 9 to this they had an older brother or sister who made them stand still and be a target dummy so they could practice their 3 shot skills with the pistol.
Yeah, I wish people would choose Halo: Combat Evolved more often.
I personally love Halo ce multiplayer, in fact I have no grudge against any, well maybe 4's for some abilities, but it's a real shame how many don't pick it. The only thing I could think of that would deter people away would be the system which recognises players, at first you may not realise you are staring right at an enemy, then it may hit you.
Hate 1
Hate 2
So you hate CE because of a op shotgun rocket launcher didn't kill him
Hate 1
Hate 2
Do you even know how to play CE to justify hating it? In one clip you missed the dude with a rocket way to his left and your upset because you missed? In your second clip you have a sniper rifle and a AR. Your mid to long range away from the guy the AR is useless at that range. You should of used the pistol and sniper in that clip.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3