Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Why there are so many bad posts on the forums

OP ChocoboFan01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
esnoox wrote:
TELL WHAT*YOU* think! SAY SOMETHING GOOD ABOUT 343i FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

those are two contradictory statements.

and ill say as i please. don't tell me what to do. you are way off base.

another feature of your beloved bug collection: stats are not getting recorded. stop trolling.
I am the one trolling here? sure..
Revoluta wrote:

Lol. The game has been out for 2 plus months and is very unplayable in its curret state. That's why their is so much hate.

"They are just not posting on the forums how good it is BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY PLAYING IT!" Lol at this also. If You're have so much "fun" playing this why are you posting this on the forum. Oh wait maybe because the game is unplayable.

Not necessarily. My Xbox one is in for repairs right now. MCC is working just fine for me.
How would you know? You cant play without your Xbox?
I am simply a guy standing up for what I believe. If y'all want to be that way, then you are the ones at fault.

*This is my last note of this for today*
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members. This includes stat-flaming.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I enjoy the MCC. not because its perfect(the titles its compiled of were all flawed in different ways) but rather because it is EXACTLY what I loved about HCE and beyond.

I enjoyed the hell out of every previous title and I enjoyed most the customs and playing with friends. I don't praise many of the games lately, unless its on the wii u. I think developers in general have gotten lazy and greedy and choose to disrespect the fans by putting a less than stellar product out.

those who are not having these kind of problems are not the minority.

Yes. you should.
So minorities should not have any rights, huh? I'm stopping to feed the troll (or just an -Yoink-, idk) in 3, 2, 1.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Spoiler:
Show
I am simply a guy standing up for what I believe.
Have I not made this clear? I have my opinion, and you have yours. Just forget it......

And just for the record, I am not a moron. I will speak nothing of you. Now I would appreciate it if you did the same.

And just for the record, I am not a moron. I will speak nothing of you. Now I would appreciate it if you did the same.
You need to chill out. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing here despite fighting the good fight in your own mind. Just let it go.
This is why I don't use my mic, fyi.
And thanks for the like on my post, whoever that was. It really shows support.

You're wrong dude...mcc is full of problems. ..343 knows it and admits it.
Mr Nogatco wrote:

You need to chill out. You're accomplishing absolutely nothing here despite fighting the good fight in your own mind. Just let it go.
I get exactly what you are saying. I just don't appreciate some things and would like to defend myself. It is not about the forum anymore. But what some of the people are doing here is against the forum rules. And even after reporting some of these things nothing is going to happen right away. So I am speaking for myself. I appreciate your reasoning though.

and ill say as i please. dont tell me what to do. you are way off base.

we complain about things because this game is filled with things to complain about.
Good one! Tell what you think...say something good? Lmao!
just what 343i, a multi million dollar company, needs, some internet random troll coming to their defense.
come on dude, they deserve all the bad posts when they take one step forward and fifthy backwards. this is a trainwreck right now.
If you want the troll to disappear, then stop feeding him.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Spoiler:
Show

and ill say as i please. don't tell me what to do. you are way off base.

"If you don't want to follow what I AM SPEAKING OF, THEN GET OFF MY FORUM!!!!!!!!"

First: I am pretty sure the forum does not belong to you.

Second: The site is having problems at the moment, that would be why his MCC stats did not appear.

Third: I am pretty sure everyone here is capable of forming their own opinion.

Fourth: Do you want people to tell you what they think Or say Something good about 343?

Sounds to me like you feel anyone with an opinion that does not share the same opinion as you, Is wrong.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4