Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Will be get BTB when Reach is added?

OP NEXUS NX

Please correct me if I am wrong, but going through the multiplayer options the other day, you can only get to 12 players max - and that is just for infection.

I know there is 8v8 across some maps, but I really miss the BTB. Maybe with Reach coming, we might be BTB as there will be more maps to play with.
I haven't played MCC in months but BTB was 16 players. Unless they entirely removed BTB from social matchmaking.
BTB is available in the match composer options for all the games. You can either select big team battle in the game type option or select the 8v8 option and then pick the games you want to play it in.
8v8 is btb in MCC social composer, then you select which titles and the game types you want. I am pretty certain once reach is added you will be able to select it in the composer.
I am certain Reach will be added to BTB, Infection, and the rest of the appropriate playlists once the game releases to the public.
IDX Rider wrote:
I haven't played MCC in months but BTB was 16 players. Unless they entirely removed BTB from social matchmaking.
They did not.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
BTB is available in the match composer options for all the games. You can either select big team battle in the game type option or select the 8v8 option and then pick the games you want to play it in.
LUKEPOWA is correct. Additionally, Halo: Reach will be available to play in BTB.
BTB is a social match composer option across all titles. It stands to reason that it would be available for Reach as well.