Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Will Halo Reach have a 1-50 Matchmaking System?

OP Irish zL

From what I remember many many years ago, Halo Reach did not incorporate a ranking system similar to their predecessors. For me personally, what will make this game amazing is obviously optimization and nostalgia, but the biggest thing would be an efficient ranking system.

What do you guys think?
The current flight has 1-50 for competitive.
Many would enjoy a ranked FFA in Reach. One can dream...
This would be good for the community.
I've seen a symbol by gamertags too. Are old reach ranks coming back?
Cmacaveli wrote:
No, those are the just the new progression system ranks.
Is the new progression similar to Reach? Is it gonna take as long to hit max rank like it did in Reach?
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Cmacaveli wrote:
No, those are the just the new progression system ranks.
are they set up like the old reach progression? and is it just for the reach game types?
From what i read so far, we will have a new progression system on top of the current 1-50 ranks. I also read that the progression ranks will never reset, but the 1-50 will after each season. Hopefully that won't be the case. I would love to see this new progression system work in unison with the 1-50 skill. (Halo 3 Ranking system).
Cmacaveli wrote:
are they set up like the old reach progression? and is it just for the reach game types?
It will be for all the games. They talked about the progression system here.
From what i read so far, we will have a new progression system on top of the current 1-50 ranks. I also read that the progression ranks will never reset, but the 1-50 will after each season. Hopefully that won't be the case. I would love to see this new progression system work in unison with the 1-50 skill. (Halo 3 Ranking system).
Let's hope that the 1-50 skill ranks do not reset after each season. That's an awful idea.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Let's hope that the 1-50 skill ranks do not reset after each season. That's an awful idea.
i completely agree.