Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Will There be File Share In Upcoming Updates?

OP SkullCrush3r114

I know I've read the update posts that 343 has released for the MCC but I can't remember if there is going to be a proper file share system implemented into the game? I know there is a customs browser coming which I'm really happy for but a file share system would just top it off.

#fileshareislit
I know I've read the update posts that 343 has released for the MCC but I can't remember if there is going to be a proper file share system implemented into the game? I know there is a customs browser coming which I'm really happy for but a file share system would just top it off.

#fileshareislit
If they can add file share with a decent amount of space like bungie pro back in the day then it would give actual purpose for looking at someone’s profile before a game. Well used to be able to look at someone’s profile since now it doesn’t show the players in a match until after it starts. We seriously need a veto system...
Good post man. I don't know why they don't just load of h3/reach 360 and just copy the UI and features from there. 343 if you're listening there was a good reason h3 and reach had such strong populations. Because there was depth to the game which kept people playing for years with social and custom features that were a head of their time.

This post has been hidden.

We definitely need file browser to come with the customs browser! I also think these features need to be in Halo Infinite ON RELEASE (take notes 343i)
We definitely need file browser to come with the customs browser! I also think these features need to be in Halo Infinite ON RELEASE (take notes 343i)
Agreed.