1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Will you still play the MCC after H3 and H4 become backwards compatible? I will; I don't have H3 or H4 lol
Yes, I mean I will still play the BC titles but I will still play MCC.
It depends on which game has better overall server quality. Last time I tried to play Halo 4 on my 360 the lag in matches was just... God awful. Call in an overshield and get assassinated by teleporting players, not to mention black screens from host migrations literally every single match. Best case scenario is that those were isolated incidents, but if it's still bad, I'll still have the MCC.
yeah people will still play MCC( including myself) , despite all the glitches and average sever quality, it makes it so much easier to access each of the games and gamemodes.
Will forever play MCC. Favorite game of all time for me.
Mr Vacha wrote:
cool story bro
I will play the MCC even after backwards compatibility
i will still play MCC because i can switch games faster.
Yeah, I'll still play. The only BC game I'm really looking forward to is ODST so I can play Firefight again. Outside of that, I honestly have been playing MCC for the campaign. In my opinion, Halo has the best story of any FPS. I'm hoping support for MCC doesn't die off from 343i but, regardless, I think it's great - way better than it used to be, that's for sure.
Mr Vacha wrote:
cool story bro
I'll throw your name in my book somewhere.
I'm still playing for 6000/6000 gamerscore. So far I have 5815/6000. Need to get that monopoized achievement and goat roped achievement + ODST LASO.
i am still gonna play both versions
MCC gives me the legendary endings even if I play the game on normal difficulty. I'll never be able to beat any of the Halo games on legendary so this alone is enough to make me stick with the MCC.
not having 1080p/60 fps on Halo 4 is a deal breaker, I might go grab the last few achievements I need in Halo 4 xbox 360, but other than that i'll be sticking with MCC if i want to play halo.
For some reason my xbox doesn't read the Xbox 360 discs, so... Yes, I'll still play MCC.
For some reason my xbox doesn't read the Xbox 360 discs, so... Yes, I'll still play MCC.
Its not BC yet
Nooga wrote:
Its not BC yet
Hahaha I know, I mean other BC games...
Sure will! I might go back and play the others just for more achievements, but I prefer the convenience of having everything in one place tbh.
I will play the campaigns 100% on MCC. Halo 4 MM I will likely play backwards compatibility, assuming it has all players together and runs smoothly.
Yes, I'll still play MCC over the backwards compatibility.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2