Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Wishlist item - Cross game playlist

OP l Masko l

I know this isn't a big issue item and I've never seen it brought up, but...
Is there any chance that there could be more than two "Master Chief Saga" playlists in the Cross-game playlists section?

So far there are only two:
1. The Master Chief Saga - Normal difficulty
2. The Legendary Master Chief Saga - "Are you kidding me with this?!" difficulty aka. Legendary, All Skulls (from all the games combined) On

Wouldn't it be convenient and nice if there were two more playlists:

1. One for Heroic
2. One for (just regular) Legendary

Just a minor quality of life improvement.
l Masko l wrote:
I know this isn't a big issue item and I've never seen it brought up, but...
Is there any chance that there could be more than two "Master Chief Saga" playlists in the Cross-game playlists section?

So far there are only two:
1. The Master Chief Saga - Normal difficulty
2. The Legendary Master Chief Saga - "Are you kidding me with this?!" difficulty aka. Legendary, All Skulls (from all the games combined) On

Wouldn't it be convenient and nice if there were two more playlists:

1. One for Heroic
2. One for (just regular) Legendary

Just a minor quality of life improvement.
I’d rather the Master Chief Saga Playlist be fixed since it has a really bad bug that can make the achievement tied to extremely hard to get.

To get the achievement you have to play through the entire playlist, but the playlist has a nasty bug that can reset your progress either back to the beginning or Halo 2 Cairo Station.

It’s literally the only achievement I got a checkpoint for back in the day before that was patched, since I was on Forward unto Dawn and logged off for the night and found out the game said I was on Cairo Station the next day.