Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

With all the resets going on, which rank are you?

OP Scorpulus

So far, I have been reset at 28 and 37, and have recently gotten back up to a 4. So, since the rank system doesn't rank lock or match players up based on their ranks, and assuming the ranking system didn't stop at 50, I'd currently be a 69.

However, the ranking system is awful and I have lost countless hours to resets because I just couldn't quit playing my favorite game.

Now I feel like I should. I just have no desire to keep going.

Sigh.
Never been reset and I'm a 35.
nahyeahm8 wrote:
Never been reset and I'm a 35.
I ranked from a 26 to a 33 yesterday, then from a 33 to a 37, and was deranked to a 1 on the game that would have been my 38. It was rough. I'm completely spent after that binge, and have absolutely nothing to show for it.
I am a 50 but the ranking system is terrible and needs to be addressed. This game is absolute garbage and I will wait at least 6 months before buying halo 5 because of it. I dont understand how a company can ruin a perfectly good franchise (every halo game since halo 3) and then basically go back in time and ruin games that were considered the best of their time. I mean were all the programmers at the bottom of there classes or something in 343.

Not bothering with ranked because 1. The random resets/the manual reset that will happen once the fixed system is implemented and 2. H2A kind of sucks.

I'll put the try hard pants on when H CE - 3 are ranked.
I am a 50 but the ranking system is terrible and needs to be addressed. This game is absolute garbage and I will wait at least 6 months before buying halo 5 because of it. I dont understand how a company can ruin a perfectly good franchise (every halo game since halo 3) and then basically go back in time and ruin games that were considered the best of their time. I mean were all the programmers at the bottom of there classes or something in 343.
Yeah, I agree. They're taking this game into a different direction, but made the MCC for the vets to play while they do their own thing with H5. Then they go and wreck the game for the vets. Who cares about the people that were here first, right? As long as the gullible masses buy into the hype, they can do what they want.
No one cares about h2a
Level 1
I only played a few games of H2A and instantly knew the rank system was not working. Last game I played I was a level 5 and put against level 50's. That was sometime last year. Never played that playlist since. Once the ranks are actually working, I will return.
No one cares about h2a
A lot of people do. Some people don't want to switch to H5, which means H2A is the next best thing, based off freshness to the franchise.
Scorpulus wrote:
No one cares about h2a

A lot of people do. Some people don't want to switch to H5, which means H2A is the next best thing, based off freshness to the franchise.
its an updated and slightly improved halo 4
Scorpulus wrote:
No one cares about h2a

With 1-50(which, once functional, will be awesome)
...and no loadouts.
...and no stupid Promethean weapons (BOLTSHOT)
...and no ordinance drops.

...and better maps (albeit a low number of them)

As far as I'm concerned, it's vastly improved and can be a great game if they can get things fixed. Shouldn't take this long though.
Eh, I stopped playing H2A, but I'm a 13. I realize the ranks are broken, but the rage when I lose a rank is too much for me to bear.
Scorpulus wrote:

...and no loadouts.

Scorpulus wrote:

...and no loadouts.

Yes but you make it sound like it plays like Halo 4, which it doesn't.