Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Without 343... Halo wouldn't be here

OP Donn Keedic

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11
lmao @ OP...Halo is a multi BILLION dollar franchise. One of the biggest names/franchises in video games period. Trust me, Microsoft would not let that just "disappear" because Bungie didn't want to do it anymore. 343 is just the screw ups that inherited a great franchise and crapped all over it. Microsoft did a terrible job vetting who was responsible for the franchise that keeps their gaming system alive.
geez always hating on 343, this is embarresing
part of bungie is in 343
Keepohh wrote:
-Yoink- off. The point is 343 cant do anything right! When you make people pay $60 for a game that doesnt work of course they are going to be angry idiot! Thats their hard earned money gone. You probably had your parents buy it for you lol. Also If we dont keep getting hard on 343 they wont fix this game.
Halo 4 is a complete game. I really like it, some dont. Regardless, it is a full complete game. Which 343 made. Now, they just ported 4 games, onto a new console, and remastered one whole campaign to full HD, and its multipalyer suite. The game is posting over 100 MP maps, 45 campaign missions, and is being made by a company formed 4 years ago roughly. DICE had the worst battlefield launch in history, and they have barely fixed the game. If you are an original Halo player, you played campaign and MP, so the game was only half broken for you. If you are a newcomer, a Halo 3/4 person, then the game may be broken to you, but Halo has never been only MP. And it seems to me you want to try and be both, hate on Halo 4 cause the older fans do, but dont play MP. Now they have largely fixed the problems that MCC has, and if you could do any better, I highly encourage you to apply to 343, go work there, and help make Halo better, instead of slandering 343 and making Halo worse.
It would be here, another company would've taken over...

but it wouldnt be as good if another company did it
Yeah the current state of mcc is just brill.
geez always hating on 343, this is embarresing
Your comments are to daft to be taken seriously. Seems as if you have no clue what you're talking about, so stop wasting people's time.
1/10. Please if your going to make a thread like this, at least look up facts first before you make up random stuff. You have no idea what your talking about.
To many people are hating on 343 about MCC and its bad launch, people have to remember that 3 quarters of Bungie moved to 343 to continue Halo. Think about it, without 343, Halo wouldn't be here. What else would you be playing right now if Halo wasn't being created anymore? Destiny? Counter Strike? NOOO.

Just let 343 do its job and just be happy that we can most of the playlists.... remember, this is the craziest thing that a company could so by making a game with 4 games in one disk on a Single console... No other company has ever done this so its a new Chapter for 343 and many fans...

Have Fun

GamerTag: DHG Bipola

Name for me 5 actual people who worked at Bungie that work for 343 now. This is a rumor people use as an excuse for 343. Not that it matters anyway.

It is silly to think that 343 is the saviour of Halo. Do you really think Microsoft was going to let the franchise just disappear? NO.

Similar to how Halo was handed off to 343 from Bungie, if 343 did not exist Microsoft would simply have signed the right to another company.
Don't be so naive, they have messed up and need to fix it.
geez always hating on 343, this is embarrassing.(FTFY, it was embarrassing.)
No the constant fanboying is.
343 has killed halo, Microsoft should employ a company than knows and likes what makes halo special
To many people are hating on 343 about MCC and its bad launch, people have to remember that 3 quarters of Bungie moved to 343 to continue Halo. Think about it, without 343, Halo wouldn't be here. What else would you be playing right now if Halo wasn't being created anymore? Destiny? Counter Strike? NOOO.

Just let 343 do its job and just be happy that we can most of the playlists.... remember, this is the craziest thing that a company could so by making a game with 4 games in one disk on a Single console... No other company has ever done this so its a new Chapter for 343 and many fans...

Have Fun

GamerTag: DHG Bipola
I'd like to know where all you fools are getting your numbers from...

One guy says "3/4 of bungie moved to 343"
Another says about 1/3 of bungie.
another says half of 343 is bungie employees.
another says only a few people from Bungie came to 343.

YOU ARE ALL LYING AND HAVE NO IDEA OF THE REAL AMOUNT OF BUNGIE EMPLOYEES THAT WORK FOR 343 NOW.

AND REGARDLESS OF THE RATIO OF EX BUNGIE EMPLOYEES NOW AT YOUR BELOVED 343, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT 343 MADE THE PAST ERRORS. NOT BUNGIE. MAYBE THE SAME GUYS WHO LEFT FOR 343 WERE THE SAME GUYS THAT DESIGNED THE STUFF YOU HATED FROM REACH...
Halo is one of the most valuable franchises to exist (not just video games). If 343 didn't buy it someone else would have, and probably did a better job honestly.

/thread
remember, this is the craziest thing that a company could so by making a game with 4 games in one disk on a Single console... No other company has ever done this
1. For the most part, the ports work. The biggest problem is the matchmaking, which is a problem with the servers, not the ports. This is why the Halo 5 beta had the same issues. So excusing the problem with that doesn't make sense in the slightest.

2. Orange Box.
etro jr wrote:
Halo is one of the most valuable franchises to exist (not just video games). If 343 didn't buy it someone else would have, and probably did a better job honestly.

/thread
343 DIDNT BUY ANYTHING.

Microsoft has owned everything Halo since 2007. 343 was created within Microsoft to build the next saga of Halo games. 343=Microsoft Game Studios.
EVILmodeON wrote:
343 has killed halo, Microsoft should employ a company than knows and likes what makes halo special
I feel the exact same way.

I have no doubts that 343 can make a game many people will love... but they don't understand Halo in the slightest.

They heard our complaints about equal starts, but failed to realize that adding a bunch of abilities creates too many variables, causing the feeling of randomness anyway.
I'm pretty sure that someone from 343 (may have been BS Angel) once said that "You can count the former Bungie members on one hand."
Why is this the top Forum post?????

This guy is trolling you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!
Keepohh wrote:
-Yoink- off. The point is 343 cant do anything right! When you make people pay $60 for a game that doesnt work of course they are going to be angry idiot! Thats their hard earned money gone. You probably had your parents buy it for you lol. Also If we dont keep getting hard on 343 they wont fix this game.
Your money is not gone they are continuing to support it. If they weren't patching it then ya. But guess what they are trying so calm your -Yoink- and be patient.
I would rather be playing a perfectly working game such as H3 and Halo Reach than a 343 game, especially one that doesn't work. I would've been happy with H3 if they just kept adding to it like they did for YEARS. Now a new game comes out every year. I liked it back when games could be out for a long time, add additions to it to drive in sales for the producer, while they have 4 years to make a working game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 11