3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10
Suppressor Halo 4
I feel like everyone saying the H3 magnum are terrible players. It's not even close to the worst gun in the game, you just suck.
Halo 2 needler
Halo 3 / Magnum
When in SWAT playlist and Halo 3 Magnums is voted for, I sigh and die and little on the inside
Halo 2 needler
What? That is the worst for you? Mind blown
I feel like everyone saying the H3 magnum are terrible players. It's not even close to the worst gun in the game, you just suck.
So when playing H3 slayer, you use the Magnum then?
Storm rifle
Chazwari wrote:
suppressor halo 4
Amen ^
Halo 3 magnum.
Halo 2 magnum
Supressor
Assault rifle all halos lol
So when playing H3 slayer, you use the Magnum then?
If it's AR/magnum starts and I don't have a br yet, then yes... I can beat kids using the br with it if I get up a shot on them. It's really not a bad gun. Do not dual wield it.
Boltshot from halo 4.
I have to disagree with you here sir. My favorite thing to do in halo 4 is grab a boltshot, put it away until needed, then when a raging kid gets me one shot and tries to chase me down, I charge it, jump straight up, then make it rain brains.

Gotta go with the suppressor from Halo 4.
All the Halo weapons are useful in some way or at least fun to use. If I had to chose the worst weapon then maybe I would chose the plasma pistol. However, the EMP blast from the plasma pistol can be helpful in freezing vehicles and taking down an enemy Spartans shields.
Halo 3 assault rifle, sounds and hits like an airsoft gun.
Storm Rifle in Halo 4. That's the only weapon I've never been able to figure out how to use well. Well, that I can remember.
Storm Rifle or Suppressor Halo 4
wow no one is saying the spiker from halo 3 that thing is by far the most worthless weapon for killing
H2 Magnum
followed by, Storm Rifle H4
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 10