1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
h3 magnum
Please don't reply to a two year old thread.
tell that to everyone else
AR halo 3
I gotta list but it's too long...
Halo 2 magnum was so bad lol idc how fast it shoots that bloom is crazy!
battle rifle: 2,3,4 and 5
shotgun:1,2,3,4 and 5
Halo 2's Needler, the tracking was absolutely garbage.
Plasma repeater from halo reach

It was HORRIBLE
Magnum Halo 3

The magnum has been fine in every other halo except for 3.
No, Halo 2s Magnum is way worse.
No, I think it's the best one. Sounds and looks cool. It's just a shame it was so hard to find ammo for it-- I would've used it all the time in H2's campaign.
Across all titles, any weapon that cannot deliver a headshot is the worst weapon in matchmaking due to the lack of skill required to use (excluding railgun and spartan laser because they're great).

Of the headshot capable weapons to despise, the Halo 3 pistol was practically worthless -- even when duel-wielding. BR's were always so plentiful so using two pistols made no sense to me. Halo 2 pistol was weak, and the transition between Halo: CE and 2 only made it even more evident, but at least you could BxR with it. I still like the Halo 2 pistol more than Halo 3, and I certainly like it more than any non-precision weapon.
Magnum Halo 3
definitely the magnum from halo 3 that thing was trash (in my opinion)
Suppressor H4
I say Halo 3 magnum over all, I also personally really like the storm rifle because it takes enemy shields down quick and easy.
h2a magnum
Plasma rifle halo 2 single wield. Man it was an effective weapon in the campaign for CE and even had some use in the MP with the stun effect. Got way too nerfed in halo 2 and only now is it getting almost better again with the halo 5 storm rifle. It isn't accurate, but it is finally kind of powerful again.
The Halo 2 Needler, hands down. I see a few people listing the Halo 2/3 Magnum, but at least the Magnum dual wielded with an SMG redeemed it's usage.
Halo 3 BR I don't know if it's the fire rate or the damage but it sucks.
Halo 3 BR I don't know if it's the fire rate or the damage but it sucks.
Fire rate and damage were fine, it was the amount of spread the Halo 3 BR had that made it feel so unreliable at times.
Format is [Weapon] (Game)
Halo 5
Plasma Repeater, although the Storm Rifle is a close second.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10