Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Would they announce they're fixing MCC at E3

OP SaneMountain212

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I think they are and fixing it right after the Warzone Firefight update.
One can hope, despite what everyone else is probably going to say to this.
One can hope, despite what everyone else is probably going to say to this.
This game would combine the old community and the new community together.
I respectfully disagree.

1) To announce they are "fixing" the MCC would be to admit it's been broken for two years. Maybe "overhauling" it to launch it on PC also. That would be the only spin.

2) fixing the Xbox version alone holds no value or return on investment for MS. To launch a working version on PC and swap the broken Xbox version for the working PC version could be worth it though.

3) The new community are already wallet deep in to Halo 5. The only people who see value in the MCC now are the old community.

Note: OP can you do me a personal favour and change 'their' to 'they're'. Thanks.
No, they are not going to announce that they will be fix MCC at E3 because that would be them admitting that it was broken since 2014 & they are not going to admit of MCC being broken, instead they would just dodge that bullet & just move on from that question, so they won't have to admit it. Big businesses like 343 or MS usually would never admit of a game being broken since its launch because they got the money & they feel like they own the consumer because the consumer ain't got the money to pay them to do so. I know how big businesses work I also know what 343 & MS also do because, I usually try to see what big game companies are really doing, it isn't easy, but I have some skill to know what they truly do.
No, they are not going to announce that they will be fix MCC at E3 because that would be them admitting that it was broken since 2014 & they are not going to admit of MCC being broken, instead they would just dodge that bullet & just move on from that question, so they won't have to admit it. Big businesses like 343 or MS usually would never admit of a game being broken since its launch because they got the money & they feel like they own the consumer because the consumer ain't got the money to pay them to do so. I know how big businesses work I also know what 343 & MS also do because, I usually try to see what big game companies are really doing, it isn't easy, but I have some skill to know what they truly do.
We don't know that.
All is hope. Otherwise we're going to be buying Xbox 360s to play classic Halo games before they end the production of them ^_^

Actually they're pretty much dead there too. Probably.
I really don't believe they have plans to fix anything else in the MCC. Plus, it still is running better then it did on release. They may release more playlists or something in the future, but that's about it.
343 and microsoft arent going to gain anything by fixing it so they wouldnt
zRiggsZ wrote:
they would gain respect from the community.
i doubt that much of the community would respect them. for taking so long to fix a game that they have clearly stopped caring about
They would gain mine
It would be great, but it won't happen

They have been completely ignoring it ever since Halo 5 came into the spotlight (I say that because it was being ignored even before Halo 5 came out) and to just show up to E3 and say "Hey! After 2 years we are finally fixing our trainwreck called MCC!" I can't imagine that would go over well
zRiggsZ wrote:
343i have done nothing just for the respect of the fans or the sake of the Halo brand. They don't care about our respect or the image of the Halo brand because the games will still sell a backside load and make MS very happy. If MS is happy, 343i is happy. Everyone else can 'deal with it'.
Richnj wrote:
zRiggsZ wrote:
343i have done nothing just for the respect of the fans or the sake of the Halo brand. They don't care about our respect or the image of the Halo brand because the games will still sell a backside load and make MS very happy. If MS is happy, 343i is happy. Everyone else can 'deal with it'.
They gave us respect look at Halo 5
People in the halo community must accept the reality of the situation. The halo MCC is broken beyond repair and is so full of toxic players that's not even worth repairing anymore. Who in their right mind would go back and play that broken game anyway. When I am asked about the MCC i just pretend that it never happen. Its sad because the game had more potential then any other halo game and would of possibly won the hearts of both the nostalgia halo players as well as the new halo players. I've been playing halo for along time and I'm telling you that is worthless at this point and this is completely useless, also i'm disregarding the amount of money required to fix everything wrong with the game. Its hard to accept the reality but its the only way to move on. Goodbye old halo you will be missed by those that remember you when you were great.
That would be amazing if they did! But then again what do they gain from it? Currently I have seen the game in the value-bin for less than 25 dollars. They would be spending time and resources that could be spent somewhere more lucrative imo.
That would be amazing if they did! But then again what do they gain from it? Currently I have seen the game in the value-bin for less than 25 dollars. They would be spending time and resources that could be spent somewhere more lucrative imo.
But they would finish something that will bring the community together.
I highly doubt they will fix it but who knows.
I highly doubt they will fix it but who knows.
Exactly, we don't if they're fixing but they have been fixing this game very slow.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2