A few new matchmaking levels for mcc. When the game was re released every one admired how crisp halo 2 anniversary matchmaking was, I agree. Seeing as a new updated version will be releasing in near future. Wouldn't it be nice to bring people back to halo 2 with at least 2 new levels even if remakes from original. Leave comments if you agree, if so which maps would you like redone?
Dude, the MCC has been the most inconsistent experience I ever had in any multiplayer. Especially the original Trilogy suffers from bad registration, overall lag and weird matchmaking issues. Three years and still meh.
A few new matchmaking levels for mcc. When the game was re released every one admired how crisp halo 2 anniversary matchmaking was, I agree. Seeing as a new updated version will be releasing in near future. Wouldn't it be nice to bring people back to halo 2 with at least 2 new levels even if remakes from original. Leave comments if you agree, if so which maps would you like redone?
Waterworks. I want to see that one remade in H2A's graphics.
From Halo 2, in order:
  • Turf
  • Terminal
  • Waterworks
But I also think it would be cool to see a map or two from Halo 3 or Reach remade for H2A. Guardian and Uncaged were both great maps.

Another thing to note is that none of these maps have ever been remade. Unlike the 6 maps shipped with the game, which have all already been remade before.
From Halo 2, in order:
  • Turf
  • Terminal
  • Waterworks
But I also think it would be cool to see a map or two from Halo 3 or Reach remade for H2A. Guardian and Uncaged were both great maps.

Another thing to note is that none of these maps have ever been remade. Unlike the 6 maps shipped with the game, which have all already been remade before.
Man, I'd love a remake of Guardian with 'modern' graphics. It'd be beautiful - but not like a remake where they have the same layout but a different theme, I'd want them to be keeping the forest/jungle look.
Sylxeria wrote:
From Halo 2, in order:
  • Turf
  • Terminal
  • Waterworks

Man, I'd love a remake of Guardian with 'modern' graphics. It'd be beautiful - but not like a remake where they have the same layout but a different theme, I'd want them to be keeping the forest/jungle look.
Completely agree, either keep the jungle theme or don't do it all.
#Waterworks2018