Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

XBOX Flight Carnage Report -> What is about MVP?

OP GsG91990

Thank you for letting me test Halo Reach, it has been great.

I like the new progression system and I'm eager to see the full system in place when it will release. One thing I would really love to see is the MVP after each game. It could be like this:

Game ended
1. show prgression System
2. show MVP
3. show Carnage Report for all players
Next Game starts

Maybe you guys are working on something like this. Would really love to see this, in the current version you have to search for cool medals accomplished. Back in those Halo 3 days when I saw a new medal I tried to get those as well. I think this feature will lead to more playtime.

@Postums and team

all Pictures are here
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkbyaYKhMcbK9AjNC3pcKJ0Y4ZNg?e=Ld3Td2

PS: Please don't reset ranks after each season.
To add to that, the MVP should get extra xp or credits to encourage players to do good.
I heard the xp payout being implemented is based off of your medals so it's likely that it's already going to be built in to it. I also heard that there is a max cap of xp that you can earn in a match as well.
GsG91990 wrote:
I dont care about the topic but THIS is damn important!!!!!!!
To add to that, the MVP should get extra xp or credits to encourage players to do good.
Yeh but to be fair I'm not sure that would be a good idea since people might exploit the game to get their k/d higher while avoiding objectives.
Players obsess over their stats enough as is. This would just enable people to grind teams on social who are playing casually and would really ruin their experience.
Players obsess over their stats enough as is. This would just enable people to grind teams on social who are playing casually and would really ruin their experience.
Show MVP and the best achieved medals in this match. No need for extra XP for the MVP
From looking back at my post I do agree with you guys about the MVP xp I posted about - I think it'd be better if there was more of an incentive to play the objective rather than get kills as it so happens that many eg CTF matches are lost because of team-mates trying to boost their KD ratios rather than playing the objective(s).
GsG91990 wrote:
I dont care about the topic but THIS is damn important!!!!!!!
I feel that this is the most important. No more resetting.