Mod Edit: There is an Xbox Live outage right now which should be resolved soon:
https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-live-status

Trying to play some MCC and it keeps failing to sync the data... Have tried a couple hard resets and nothing. Maybe updating the servers or something?
LethalQ wrote:
Trying to play some MCC and it keeps failing to sync the data... Have tried a couple hard resets and nothing. Maybe updating the servers or something?
Yep same OP, just posted in the multiplayer thread about this...
It might be an update or just server issues, I wouldn't know for certain cause I'm having a bit of a crisis with some...personal stuff

Yeah it's Xbox, Warframe is syncing data for me, I was gonna check my foundry to my Warframe progress, I got Loki being cooked
Having issues syncing game data as well. Is there a server down or update in current progress?
Looks like Xbox Live is having kittens again today.

Link: Xbox Live Status
Guess I will do real life stuff... Hopefully it will be sorted out by tomorrow when more of the playlist, especially the cross game BTB, drops.
Xbox live is always having kittens as they can never keep up with the online demand.

It is unbelievable that we are forced to pay 60$ to 120$ a year for a poor online service.
Xbox live is always having kittens as they can never keep up with the online demand.
I wouldn't say always... Outages are pretty rare for me.
It happens but wish we all would get info when they bring the servers down for known issues and maintenance.

It is unbelievable that we are forced to pay 60$ to 120$ a year for a poor online service.
How is it poor? My service goes down only a few times a year and usually not for very long.
The service isn’t poor. Most games I play online don’t have issues but sometimes things just get messed up. Could be a sever down from being overloaded or just maintenance update issues.
Data not syncing for me either.
As noted above, there is an Xbox Live outage right now. I've edited the topic title slightly and updated the first post
Same problem here, and I see that it's an Xbox Live issue, but does anyone know if "going offline" disables the ability to get achievements? I've been achievement hunting on MCC lately, so if it's disabled, I'll go do something else until it's fixed.
Same problem here, and I see that it's an Xbox Live issue, but does anyone know if "going offline" disables the ability to get achievements? I've been achievement hunting on MCC lately, so if it's disabled, I'll go do something else until it's fixed.
You *should* still be able to earn achievements offline. But we all know that MCC has had many, many buggy achievements over the years.

I'd say just wait it out, play something else until the Live issues are fixed.
Social and Gaming issues should be cleared up now, but there are still issues with Purchase and Content usage.
Is that the reason why I can't see MCC stats on the website?
Wouldn't sync at first, did a hard reset and then bit got stuck at 70%. So I clicked try again and it finally synced. Playing some soical slayer.