Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Xbox one preview program invites!

OP Concealed

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 183
If anyone wants to share the love that would be awesome! I would love an invite and I'm sure others would like one too please!!
I'll send some out in the morning as im uk and in bed
Send friend invite to xxxx Im op xxxx
It's probably too late. When you request to send invites, its not like a message where the person gets it immediately. It goes to Microsoft and then they chose whether or not to send the person an invitation. I do not know how long that takes.
Thanks!!!
Oops wrong account. When I signed up it took half a day
can I have one? :(
It's probably too late. When you request to send invites, its not like a message where the person gets it immediately. It goes to Microsoft and then they chose whether or not to send the person an invitation. I do not know how long that takes.
I was in the beta testing for the 360 dashboard when it got Internet explorer. It took a day to be accepted.
It takes at least 48 hour after you get an invite for M$ to approve your invite. They probably wont be approving this weekend.
It takes at least 48 hour after you get an invite for M$ to approve your invite. They probably wont be approving this weekend.
Are you in the program?
I would appreciate an invite, would be great to be able to play some halo again.
Concealed wrote:

Are you in the program?
I was in it. I left after the November update. Which hurts a little now.
If anyone is sending out invites count me in please!

Thank you in advance if anyone invites me
My friend says if I don't get in today then I won't be able to get the h5 beta early!
trading Wrld of warcraft for a code to get into the program and or halo 5beta code to get early access.
I would also love an invite. I was in the 360 program but was unaware that there was a different program for xb1
Can you invite me please? My gt is ii envadur ii would love to be in this. I was in the xbox 360 beta dashboard didn't xbox one also had one.
Can I please have one as well? I didn't even know about the program until today lol I've been a member for 9 years on live.

Gamertag: zbestone

Thanks so much!
I would like an invite to the Xbox One Preview Program!

Gamertag: Abacoot
Someone first needs to invite us that's currently in it. Any takers?
Is that even a verified way of getting invited? You don't just randomly get invited out of a drawing?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 183