Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Xbox one preview program invites!

OP Concealed

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 147
  4. 148
  5. 149
  6. 150
  7. 151
  8. ...
  9. 183
If interested, send me a friend request on Xbox One, I will message you when I invite you to the program, if you don't hear from me after 24 hours of adding me then send me a message and I will get with you.

(Within 24-48 hours, player will get an Xbox Live message from "Xbox Live" that says "Welcome to the Xbox Preview program! To register your console(s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting 'Launch app', and then 'Get it FREE' from the app details page. View this message on your console.)

Note: Not everyone will be invited and due to forums like this, Microsoft will be backed up on the queue so please be patient.

Invites sent out to:
    • builderman1q
    • Xaliums
    • xMaKEuSaYFMLx 0
    • o0 EL iNgE 0o
    • JEW1987
    • CAPT BLUNTZ
    • Shorty9009
    • Dazed Wanderer
    • THE OBESE
    • BoomerZ360
    • KC Chief Royals
    • kungfuboy007
Xbox Ambassador
Thanks for the invite DaxSeven09
Can somebody Send me an invite.
my GT is DarknessHelios
Thanks Dax!! Appreciate the help!
Howdy guys,

An Aussie gamer here.

Would love an invite to the preview program to see whats coming to us Australians.

Gamertag : elitemrdaniel

Thanks guys.
Invite to the preview program please ^.^ I'd really appreciate it.

My gamertag is TwiztidLette713

Thanks in advance.
I INVITE EVERYONE, just add: Maxime Lunar

PS: I receive too much messages, sorry if i don't answer back to your message consider i've invited you ;)
Thank you cleaner8082. My invite went through yesterday. It takes a few days guys so dont get mad or disappointed. Even then not everyone is accepted into the program.
Thanks for confirming Gameingfreak502, glad I could invite hope this will shape Xbox One to what we all want it to be.
I would love an invite into the preview program if someone could send me the invite!!!
Hey,
Looking for an invite, if anyone would be so kind.
Gamertag is: T H 0 U S A N D
Thanks.
Can someone send me an invite to the preview program? GT is Anonypanda, thanks!
Would appreciate an invite to the preview program....GT is Free2Roam2012. Thanks in advance
If interested, send me a friend request on Xbox One, I will message you when I invite you to the program, if you don't hear from me after 24 hours of adding me then send me a message and I will get with you.

(Within 24-48 hours, player will get an Xbox Live message from "Xbox Live" that says "Welcome to the Xbox Preview program! To register your console(s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting 'Launch app', and then 'Get it FREE' from the app details page. View this message on your console.)

Note: Not everyone will be invited and due to forums like this, Microsoft will be backed up on the queue so please be patient.

Invites sent out to:

GROUP 1
  • Spoiler:
    Show
Group 2
  • EliteMrDaniel
  • xXPsykoRiotXx
  • TwiztidLette713
  • Bradman905
  • timo1114
  • Raz Aquato
  • annoyinbug2
  • Anonypanda
  • PvL Static

Xbox Ambassador
can i get an invite my gamertag is XxZacHHackxX

Invites sent out to:

GROUP 1
  • Spoiler:
    Show

Group 2
  • EliteMrDaniel
  • xXPsykoRiotXx
  • TwiztidLette713
  • Bradman905
  • timo1114
  • Raz Aquato
  • annoyinbug2
  • Anonypanda
  • PvL Static

Xbox Ambassador
Thank you for the invite. If I am invited i'll be sure to pass out invites as well.
Hi everybody,
i am a gamer from Germany and i really would like to get an Invite to the Preview Program. My Gamertag is: LilCane
Xx ZacHHacK xX
LilCane
Free2Roam2012

I've invited the above people
Thank you
Xx ZacHHacK xX
LilCane
Free2Roam2012

I've invited the above people
Thank you very much!
If someone could throw me an invite I would be very much appreciative! GT: Agent Rest
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 147
  4. 148
  5. 149
  6. 150
  7. 151
  8. ...
  9. 183