Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I have 4460/6000 gamerscore in MCC. Worked really hard to get there. Wanted to get all 6000 at one point but eventually realized the matchmaking issues kept me from getting most of those achievements so gave up. Still pretty proud how far I got. How about all of you?
Dang that is much higher than me haha. I don't know where I am but you have done very well for yourself. Good job!
inFINN1te wrote:
but eventually realized the matchmaking issues kept me from getting most of those achievements so gave up.
I felt the same at launch, but I didn't give up. If you want the matchmaking achievements, better prepare for the long run, because those can only be obtained with patience. Took me a good 6+ months after launch to finish those up. One day you can join the 6000/6000 club.
6000/6000 here
6000/6000 here as well
6000/6000 here as well. Probably my proudest game to have 100% completed.
inFINN1te wrote:
I have 4460/6000 gamerscore in MCC. Worked really hard to get there. Wanted to get all 6000 at one point but eventually realized the matchmaking issues kept me from getting most of those achievements so gave up. Still pretty proud how far I got. How about all of you?
I'll also say that I just finished the multiplayer achievements a couple months ago, so don't give up! They're all still very doable.
6000/6000 here as well, really hoping they just add Reach as a dlc for it with another 1000g. seeing as its LASO isnt really that bad either as i did it on the weekly challenges back in the day.
Guys I don't even think I'm at 1,000 yet. Y'all making me feel bad haha.
I'm at 2760/6000
4700/6000. Apart from some online only ones, the achievements I'm missing are Legendary and LASO and Life Story (although I doubt I'll ever get it as the Master Chief Saga Playlist is STILL broken).
I'm at 3310/6000.
5770/6000 for me I would have finished but some of my multiplayer achievements reset my progress to 0 it's so demoralizing to be at 450/500 grenade kills and have it get reset so stupid but I'm a stubborn person and I'll finish them all someday.
5770/6000 for me I would have finished but some of my multiplayer achievements reset my progress to 0 it's so demoralizing to be at 450/500 grenade kills and have it get reset so stupid but I'm a stubborn person and I'll finish them all someday.
happened to me on a few of them, PLUS my laso playlists on CE and 2 both reset 2x. i know your pain man
5580/6000 👍
happened to me on a few of them, PLUS my laso playlists on CE and 2 both reset 2x. i know your pain man
Your laso reset that's terrible lf I had to run CE on laso again I would die of frustration
This thread has had the practical effect of making me play more campaign to up my gamerscore for MCC.
5,375 , No way am I getting the LASO achievements or the sub 3 hours achievements.Played over 397 hours in it, mostly in the epic campaigns though.
Your laso reset that's terrible lf I had to run CE on laso again I would die of frustration
both happened 2x in the actual playlist. after that my friend told me about the checkpoint method and i just manually went through them both in the original form of laso via selecting the chapters. it was something i wanted to do in the first place, the chivo was nice iceing on the cake. so eventually did it via chapter selection, and still got my achievement via the glitch.

theeeeeen came the legendary sub 3 hour chivos xD
5480/6000 but i cant play co-op cause the game crashes :(
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2