Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
5770/6000 for me I would have finished but some of my multiplayer achievements reset my progress to 0 it's so demoralizing to be at 450/500 grenade kills and have it get reset so stupid but I'm a stubborn person and I'll finish them all someday.
happened to me on a few of them, PLUS my laso playlists on CE and 2 both reset 2x. i know your pain man
Your laso reset that's terrible lf I had to run CE on laso again I would die of frustration
both happened 2x in the actual playlist. after that my friend told me about the checkpoint method and i just manually went through them both in the original form of laso via selecting the chapters. it was something i wanted to do in the first place, the chivo was nice iceing on the cake. so eventually did it via chapter selection, and still got my achievement via the glitch.

theeeeeen came the legendary sub 3 hour chivos xD
I found that the sub 3's were easy accept halo 2 because I haven't finished it yet but the others as long as you get par time on all the levels your good.
6000/6000
5715/6000 Gamerscore. 585/600 Achievements.

As usual I need to do multiplayer crap. I honestly don't see how most of you managed to luck out and even get the right gametypes/maps or hundreds of the luck based kills without boosting... Considering the 2-3 stat resets it has taken me until now to even get halfway on some of these...

Oh and of course I need Vidmaster Annual AGAIN (no one ever wants to do it) and LASO completions (can't be bothered... Yet...).

As usual I need to do multiplayer crap. I honestly don't see how most of you managed to luck out and even get the right gametypes/maps or hundreds of the luck based kills without boosting... Considering the 2-3 stat resets it has taken me until now to even get halfway on some of these...

Oh and of course I need Vidmaster Annual AGAIN (no one ever wants to do it) and LASO completions (can't be bothered... Yet...).
I boosted the majority of online achievements (environmental, legendary medals and nade kills) Very easy to do if you have multiple controllers.

Annual is quite easy if you know what you're doing. Check out the link below. It contains an absolutely AMAZING skip for that level that saves a ton of time. I've done it many times and it's quite easy to pull off.

https://youtu.be/WwITkUTOFkU?t=56
Yazite wrote:

I boosted the majority of online achievements (environmental, legendary medals and nade kills) Very easy to do if you have multiple controllers.

Annual is quite easy if you know what you're doing. Check out the link below. It contains an absolutely AMAZING skip for that level that saves a ton of time. I've done it many times and it's quite easy to pull off.

I know them tricks... I did annual like 5 times on 360 and got my O.G recon! My problem is finding a bunch of people that wont make the game lag.

If only you didn't need to rely on matchmaking or other people. I'd love to put my controllers in and do it in customs.
Update: 5725/6000 Gamerscore. 586/600 Achievements.
Yazite wrote:

I know them tricks... I did annual like 5 times on 360 and got my O.G recon! My problem is finding a bunch of people that wont make the game lag.

If only you didn't need to rely on matchmaking or other people. I'd love to put my controllers in and do it in customs.
True Achievments Chris and you'll get a group for annual very quickly. The only two Achievements I boosted were Environmentalist and Splatter in H2A. I got all the others grinding the game in the MP. What others do you need left?
Yazite wrote:

True Achievments Chris and you'll get a group for annual very quickly. The only two Achievements I boosted were Environmentalist and Splatter in H2A. I got all the others grinding the game in the MP. What others do you need left?
I got 50% or more progress on all of them. I'm happy to grind them (CTF, KOTH, Kill Joy, Assist, Legendary). I would of had these ages ago but I reset like 3 times when I was close and the other 2 are Splatters and Environmentalists. Splatters are total BS because you can't even get the vehicle maps but as for Environmentalist I get 4-6 every time I play Lockdown. I can put up with the grind but it is a pain.

It's just annual I want. I did Deja Vu with my Aussie mates but they quit Halo and we never did Annual. I post here etc. and all I get is 1 response and that's it. I got banned from T.A years ago.
Yazite wrote:

I got 50% or more progress on all of them. I'm happy to grind them (CTF, KOTH, Kill Joy, Assist, Legendary). I would of had these ages ago but I reset like 3 times when I was close and the other 2 are Splatters and Environmentalists. Splatters are total BS because you can't even get the vehicle maps but as for Environmentalist I get 4-6 every time I play Lockdown. I can put up with the grind but it is a pain.

It's just annual I want. I did Deja Vu with my Aussie mates but they quit Halo and we never did Annual. I post here etc. and all I get is 1 response and that's it. I got banned from T.A years ago.
Oh damn that sucks about T.A for you. Are you in my Classic Halo Club? A couple of people ask others to do legendary campaigns together so I'm sure you can get annual that way. As you know I play BTB for CE and 2 I know it's random but sometimes Remant or Blood Line comes up you can join us for that but like we know the maps that come up are random.
Yazite wrote:

Oh damn that sucks about T.A for you. Are you in my Classic Halo Club? A couple of people ask others to do legendary campaigns together so I'm sure you can get annual that way. As you know I play BTB for CE and 2 I know it's random but sometimes Remant or Blood Line comes up you can join us for that but like we know the maps that come up are random.
Ill join it today. I knew I forgot to check something a while ago... Clubs...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2