Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Your opinion on farming kills in social

OP Enroj

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
There's a group of players who only play CE CTF when they have 3-4 together in social, and unless it's a close game(almost never is) they just cap 2 and farm. As you probably know the spawns are a little wonky in CE especially CTF, and it becomes a -Yoink- show with them watching spawns with snipers.

NGL I don't respect them even though they are extremely good players, and it kind of ruins CE CTF as they're on every day and the population is so small you cannot avoid them.

Thoughts? Should this behavior be reprimandable? Probably not imo but it is not commendable.
Yeah it's a bit unsportsmanlike but it's not exactly against the rules. This buy the way has always happened in Halo. Not much you can do. I would either quit out and take the short ban or just sit there and let them kill me. But stuff like that is why I stick almost exclusively to FFA. But even there there are players who won't go for objectives at all and just farm kills but since it's FFA it's not nearly as bad as being spawn trapped.
It’s unsportsmanlike behavior, so report them over Xbox Live using the Unsporting option (add a description/comment to the report to provide more info to XBLPET). If they continue to get those kind of reports, eventually their reputation will lower and they will have trouble matchmaking with players who have good reputation.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Enroj wrote:
There's a group of players who only play CE CTF when they have 3-4 together in social, and unless it's a close game(almost never is) they just cap 2 and farm. As you probably know the spawns are a little wonky in CE especially CTF, and it becomes a -Yoink- show with them watching spawns with snipers.

NGL I don't respect them even though they are extremely good players, and it kind of ruins CE CTF as they're on every day and the population is so small you cannot avoid them.

Thoughts? Should this behavior be reprimandable? Probably not imo but it is not commendable.
I know who your talking about, we destroyed them in Blood Gulch. They also like to use vulgar language in the text chat.

I even invited them to do a rematch in Customs their 8 vs my group they chickened out. Heck they don’t even want to match us in MM anymore.

Bunch of fake “Pros” that like to beat up randoms but scatter like roaches when they go against another team.
Enroj wrote:

I know who your talking about, we destroyed them in Blood Gulch. They also like to use vulgar language in the text chat.

I even invited them to do a rematch in Customs their 8 vs my group they chickened out. Heck they don’t even want to match us in MM anymore.

Bunch of fake “Pros” that like to beat up randoms but scatter like roaches when they go against another team.
Oh I know of them QL and crew. Not gonna type out real name.
Enroj wrote:

We never quit.
Wish there was a ranked ctf playlist.
Find us in social lol...
N00BERT wrote:
Enroj wrote:

We never quit.
Find us in social lol...
Why not Customs? We’d rather match you every time and Customs is the way to do it. Since you mention ranked CTF let’s do pro settings.

Flag home to score, touch return on flag and of course no radar.

Case in point your scared of us and rather destroy and farm randoms instead of playing competitive games. I know why your scared your precious win loss ratio and kd ratio will go down.
Bobross343 wrote:
Like Voldemort?
Bobross343 wrote:
Like Voldemort?
Rules on forum about name shaming really
Chimera30 wrote:
It’s unsportsmanlike behavior, so report them over Xbox Live using the Unsporting option (add a description/comment to the report to provide more info to XBLPET). If they continue to get those kind of reports, eventually their reputation will lower and they will have trouble matchmaking with players who have good reputation.
This. It is in fact against the Xbox Live TOS. If they get reported enough they will get more severe bans.
Bobross343 wrote:
Enroj wrote:

If it's the QL i'm thinking of, yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. Got farmed in a match by them while playing with a friend but got a very satisfying back smack on QL before the game ended.
Myrmidont wrote:
Bobross343 wrote:
Enroj wrote:

If it's the QL i'm thinking of, yeah, I think I know who you're talking about. Got farmed in a match by them while playing with a friend but got a very satisfying back smack on QL before the game ended.
They avoid CE because they got stomped xD they get scared easily
Bobross343 wrote:
Myrmidont wrote:
Bobross343 wrote:
Enroj wrote:

They avoid CE because they got stomped xD they get scared easily
Do they? CE is where I found them last night, but after the stomping me and my buddy took, we opted not to search for objective games in CE 8v8 anymore that night and didn't bump into them since.
I know who you’re talking about, those kids are trash when they’re not facing randoms though. I’ve been there when it’s my team vs there’s and we’ve slayed them they’re not very good vs another actual team. That Noobert guy that commented just hides with power weapons he can’t even 3 shot, I’ve outpistoled him when I’ve got caught him in 1v1 scenarios so many times he couldn’t kill me without team shot so he would run away behind his teammates lol. They won’t accept an invite for customs they just like to go against randoms and spawn kill in CE, but when they match another team they get stomped. GG
N00BERT wrote:
Enroj wrote:

We never quit.
Find us in social lol...
Why not Customs? We’d rather match you every time and Customs is the way to do it. Since you mention ranked CTF let’s do pro settings.

Flag home to score, touch return on flag and of course no radar.

Case in point your scared of us and rather destroy and farm randoms instead of playing competitive games. I know why your scared your precious win loss ratio and kd ratio will go down.
They’re too scared lol they know they’ll lose just like before that’s why they stick to matching randoms
You guys know where we are. Maybe you're too scared to match us. You can say that we're too scared. We can say you're too scared.
The back and forth in this thread is amusing on so many levels :'D
Enroj wrote:

Are you talking about the group that sits on you over and over keeping your body warm when you unfortunately die at their hands? The group I am thinking of is in social CTF 4's every once in awhile. Is there a different group in 8's? What are their gamertags? You have made me think of them in a different light. I always thought they were trying to resuscitate the dead opponent with different forms of CPR melee. Sometimes they are so concerned for their opponents welfare they even get dizzy spinning in circles over you trying to bring you back to life and forget to put the flag down first. I didn't think they were farming kills as much as I thought they took pity in their opponents when their teammates abandoned them and gave the last opponent or two extra time to try to accomplish the objective. I usually send them each a post game thank you kiss emoji because they always put my body as the priority over the objective. Maybe I have been looking at this all wrong. Maybe 343 should change the crouch button to a high five to be sure and see what they do with that. Is that what Gg means?
That Noobert guy that commented just hides with power weapons he can’t even 3 shot
Check my stats; 95% of my kills are from rockets lol
They’re too scared lol they know they’ll lose just like before that’s why they stick to matching randoms
Anyone who says we are afraid of customs didn't read the OP
Enroj wrote:
it kind of ruins CE CTF as they're on every day and the population is so small you cannot avoid them.
I couldn't have said it better.
Come find us in CE CTF, unless you are scared.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2