Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

58 minutes can't find a game in matchmaking ?!?

OP R A M P A G 1 N

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Give them time. They will fix it.
Switch it off, then on again ?. (The servers i mean)
Switch it off, then on again ?. (The servers i mean)
Not that simple ahahaha, but good strategy.
Hope this is fixed by midnight =[
I've been searching in matchmaking for hours now and managed to get a few games but there definitely is some issues. One match I had in H2 Classic was very buggy and ended when we were all disconnected from the playlist. What I have managed to play has been a lot of fun though and I look forward to it running smoothly. I am in Australia also.
I had not one game for the last 5 hours, one time I was in a lobby with two people then they left after 5mins
Apparently social and gaming is having issues on xbox live:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
What a buzz kill, the little faith I had in 343i is diminishing even more.
I have been a long time fan since the original halo. I'm twenty seven years old and I have my rag tag group of older vets ready to do battle on the virtual battlefield. however there is one issue there is no virtual battlefield. I'm sitting in lobby WAITING to play matchmaking, I understand the magnitude of the release but what is the issue? Especially with having backing from MICROSOFT I would imagine that this issue could be resolved fairly quickly...but this is not a good way to instill trust in a new fanbase. I'm trying to show faith in you 343 but PLEASE get this going.

Respectfully,

Raptures End
Wait till it's released in the US they said...

Wait till everyone has downloaded the patch they said...

I JUST WANT TO PLAY. PLEASE BE FIXED SOON!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAD YEARS TO PREPARE FOR THIS FREAKING LAUNCH!! WHY CAN'T I FIND A MATCH AFTER 45MINS!!!????
Zonial wrote:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAD YEARS TO PREPARE FOR THIS FREAKING LAUNCH!! WHY CAN'T I FIND A MATCH AFTER 45MINS!!!????

Not sure if there's much 343i can do about the search speed when XboxLive itself is reporting problems
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Quote:
Social and Gaming - Limited

Xbox members, are you having a tough time matchmaking in Halo: The Master Chief Collection? As you read this message, we’re working with our external partner to correct this issue right away. We appreciate your patience in the meantime! We’ll update you again when we have more information.
It's also reporting some problem with Advanced Warfare up top, so out of all the various bugs and problems currently present, I don't think this particular one is something on 343's end.
Give them time. They will fix it.
Agreed. Problems can be expected, as can be an appropriate response and eventual fix. Patience, all.
Im sure theyll fix it, soon hopefully. But I am sick of almost every big mp game launching with either horrible net code or huge server problems lately. It should not be something that is normal. That being
said h2a campaign has been a load of fun, id suggest staying away from MM till its fixed to avoid frustration.
Multiplayer not loading C'mon man
Colorado, USA here, we are also all stuck in searching for player purgatory.
I found one game today after about a half hour. It was 4 v 3. No luck since.
Yeah i think we are definitely in that "gets worse before it gets better" phase of the fix. Way easier yesterday to find a game for me. Would be cool if we could forge or campaign while its searching and then you get an alert to save your game when it finds a match, then kills whatever else you were doing as it starts.
Been months and im havin this issue still. In japan‥
Same problems in Australia. I've yet to manage to get a single game of BTB.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2