Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Achievements and Stats not tracking (Xbox One)

OP Dwarven Batman

I have recently picked up MCC again and am quite close to achievements that i was working on before, namely the play 100 missions or multiplayer matches one. I have been checking my service record on here and on the in game stats, and my games arent counting. I have been stuck on 30 games played for 2 days. I have seen suggestions that way point is more accurate, but this is displaying the same. It kind of kills my motivation as i love getting achievements and watching my stats improve as i get better. Are there any solutions or is this just how MCC is?
Having the same issue. Multiplayer wins are not tracking for social games
WTF? I’m not getting and progress tracking for my achievements either? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Ive power cycled my Xbox as well and still nothing anybody going by to fix this?
Im playing on PC mostly and so far i can conklude that the following are not tracking/updating:
Campaign: Score and Time (Reach, Halo 2, Halo 3)
Campaign: Achievements (Reach, Halo 2, Halo 3)
Multiplayer: All stats

Though EXP and Challenges are tracking.. im currently about to do the Speedrun 3 Hours on each campaign, and im missing Halo 2 and 3... i have played a whole day trying to improve missions but at the end of the day i found out ALL gaming that day was for nothing :(

I'm not gonna play this game again before it is fixed.
Its strange that so many people have this issue but there is stilll no solution. I have alos lost motivation to play after seeing no progress being recorded. Lets hope someone has an idea soon.
I actually just came on to the forums to bring this up. I've been stuck at the same number of multiplayer wins for several days now.

I looked at my MCC service record, and apparently I haven't played a game since the 10th. Hopefully this gets fixed soon and all of my recent multiplayer matches get recorded.
I'm having this issue too. Curiously, tracking does work on my PC, just not on Xbox. I've already submitted a ticket.
Same there
I have this problem for 3 months
I have this problem too and started for me too the 10th. It's very annoying and It seems like 343 doesn't give any advice to solve. Hope we will get a update to fix It.
Same here.
Hey, so for a week now i've tried everything to get Achievements to unlock, and stats to update.
This step was the one to get me on the move.Go into "Run" -> search for "Services.msc" -> Find this serivce "Connected User Experiences and Telemetay" -> Set to Automatic.
When i turned this on, and restarted my PC, everything was unlocked and updated ingame.Also you might need to check if any of thses steps would work:
Updating all drivers.
Reroll/reinstall drivers.
Disconnect any drawing tablets or similar touch devices.
Allow MCC through your firewall.
Uninstall the game and then reinstall it(if needed).
Updating "Hosts" file
Halo, Halo 2 and Halo 3 campaign achievements not updating...for Ex It shows I have yet to complete Halo 3 Campaign (8/10 missions completed) yet it also shows I have completed it on Legendary under my Achievements List....super annoying....It shouldn't be that difficult to code and Fix.
This sucks, just spent last 2 weeks trying to get the multiplayer wins only to see it's been stuck on 161 games one since got knows when :-( Just sent a ticket, hope it get's fixed and all the games iv'e played tracked
This sucks, just spent last 2 weeks trying to get the multiplayer wins only to see it's been stuck on 161 games one since got knows when :-( Just sent a ticket, hope it get's fixed and all the games iv'e played tracked
Do you think you can guess how many wins you've gotten since it got stuck? I just noticed I have the same problem. I'm stuck at 373 wins. Pretty sure I should have gotten to 400 by now but the achievement has not popped.
I have recently picked up MCC again and am quite close to achievements that i was working on before, namely the play 100 missions or multiplayer matches one. I have been checking my service record on here and on the in game stats, and my games arent counting. I have been stuck on 30 games played for 2 days. I have seen suggestions that way point is more accurate, but this is displaying the same. It kind of kills my motivation as i love getting achievements and watching my stats improve as i get better. Are there any solutions or is this just how MCC is?
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've asked about the issue in the Halo Discord server and baby shark said it's being looked at.
Geoffyz wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've asked about the issue in the Halo Discord server and baby shark said it's being looked at.
Well if Baby Shark said so.....
;)
Geoffyz wrote:
Well if Baby Shark said so.....
;)
Not getting your suggestion at all.... I'll just assume it's a good thing.