Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Anniversary Multiplayer: Legacy Thumbsticks Bugged

OP Joe8998

I've been playing a lot of MCC lately, and I use the Legacy thumbstick setting for looking and movement (Goldeneye 64 was my first shooter, so the control scheme stuck with me). Everything works as it should in most of the titles, but in Halo 2: Anniversary Multiplayer, the thumbsticks don't quite work right. The sensitivity when looking horizontally and vertically doesn't appear to match up - on default sensitivity you can look up and down much faster than you can look left and right. This is particularly noticeable when you have to walk around corners or perform diagonal looking and movement - it feels very sluggish and weirdly unresponsive. It works perfectly in classic Halo 2 Multiplayer, only the Anniversary Multiplayer seems to suffer from this.

I guess my questions are, has anyone else noticed this, and is it something that the development team plans to fix? I actually really enjoy the remastered multiplayer so I'd love for the Legacy thumbsticks to work properly so I could get the most out of it!
I just realized I should have posted this in the support forum. Sorry about that.
Ive not noticed a problem with it. I am just glad Halo provides all the necessary stick options. Thanks 343