Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Are Campaign stats ever going to be re-added?

OP Delta4907

The campaign stats such as scoring\par times are blank for every campaign in MCC since the big update last August/September. I know it still syncs with your service record on HaloWaypoint.com, but I do hope the stats can be synced with the game itself. I'd like to view my par times without having to go to the website, and as of right now stats are down so I worry if my par times would even register.
Yeah apparently there’s an issue with people not being able to look at their MCC stats on Waypoint at the moment, myself included. 343 know about it and are working on fixing it, but I also agree with you. I wish my par times and scores would just show up in-game so I don’t have to constantly check back on here.
Well hopefully with the Reach update or sooner the stats will be tracked in-game properly. In-game it would show your total par time for the whole campaign, so you'd know how close you were to 3 hours or less, where as here you have to add each level's time manually.
Delta4907 wrote:
Well hopefully with the Reach update or sooner the stats will be tracked in-game properly. In-game it would show your total par time for the whole campaign, so you'd know how close you were to 3 hours or less, where as here you have to add each level's time manually.
Yeah true, and I’m trying to get the Monopolized achievement now, but I don’t wanna complete any of the levels until Waypoint stats are working again and I’m 100% positive that my times get tracked lol.