AUDIO PROBLEM REACH [STEAM PC]

OP IanCasll

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
I've just installed Halo Reach on PC, there seems to be an audio delay sometimes and its choppy most of the time, i dont know if it's in my end or if its an overall thing, but i though i'd be nice to mention, maybe other people have this issue. other than that, the game runs pretty damn good, hopefully there's a solution for the audio problem
Yeah no, the sound is just terrible overall
Ok good i thought it was just me, also got kicked from matchmaking twice now because of huge lag spikes and no audio for most of the game... along with an anti-cheat incidnet error.. (unknown file version)... just wow.. Im re-installing and if it happens a 3rd time im uninstalling and give up. (edit: re installing fixed my problem)
Bonjour, moi aussi, j'ai une problème audio, il n'y a aucun son.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, me too, I have an audio problem, there is no sound. (Google translate)
Yeah, there is no audio whatsoever on my Steam version.
Also have this problem with the sound. Very choppy, seems fine at first but gets worse very quickly to the point that the background music and chopper blades sound like incoherent static.
Whenever I load into the game, the audio completely cuts out throughout my entire PC. YouTube videos won't play audio through headphones or speakers, and there is no audio in game :/.
Audio is -Yoinked!-. I thought it was just me, I was afraid my speakcer were the problem. Crackles galore, sound gets clippier and clippier, and all the npc's are either shouting or wispering. Not happy
First DOOM 2016 now HALO: Reach. TnT
Same. Seems to only happen on Forge World maps so far.
I restarted my computer and now I’m receiving audio however it is choppy just like everyone else.
Audio problems are a known issue at 343 - just to provide an update
Might have found a soloution. I turned the "Main Audio" down to 50% and left everything else at 100, and it seems to have mostly fixed the crackle. it's still everyone is either yelling or wispering from a mile away, but atleast the crackle seems to be gone.
Had this when I started the camp, realized I forgot to update my Nividia drivers, restart, all is well. You done well 343
Okay, good it's a know issue, as far as they're aware ill just wait for a fix, but i just got to long night of solace and the sound is genuinely unbearable, hope they fix that, asides from that multiplayer and firefight are really good even sound wise.
I improved mine a bit by dropping audio down to 44 kHz, still not great and have stopped playing until the audio is sorted.
Same problem the sound is choppy if npc's talk and bullets etc.
Same here when using Corsair Vengeance 2100 headset.
Reinstalled drivers - No improvement
Switched from 7.1 to 5.1 - No improvement
Switched from 5.1 to Stereo - Small improvement but still there
I also have the same issue, thought it was my headset but it's the game itself. This is the only issue I've been having with the game so far, everything else seems to be working just fine.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6