2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
Me susucede los mismo , además no tengo estadísticas no me aparece ni un logro
https://youtu.be/ugB1M48E4P8

This is my worst example yet, so hey 343 please fix
Still waiting for an audio patch. Hell, i miss bungie...
manubesada wrote:
Still waiting for an audio patch. Hell, i miss bungie...
id hope they come out with something this friday but mann this is getting stupid
Why this friday? It's been more than a month since release.
manubesada wrote:
Why this friday? It's been more than a month since release.
usually they come out with updates at fridays
Whenever I load into the game, the audio completely cuts out throughout my entire PC. YouTube videos won't play audio through headphones or speakers, and there is no audio in game :/.
I'm also having this issue.
stckrboy wrote:
Nothing so far, other than they are still working on them. Audio is one of the issues that will take a little longer to fix unfortunately
With the weekly update 343 released (January 17), i saw they mentioned they're working on known issues (The audio being one of them) but do you have any idea if there's any update on this issue in particular? Because its honestly the most game breaking one, and i just cant find myself playing all that much because of it.
Not anything I know about sorry, I know as much as what get published by 343
stckrboy wrote:
Not anything I know about sorry, I know as much as what get published by 343
Oh np, thanks anyway for the response!
Poor Quality Standard. Won't preorder Infinite. Maybe Even wait for crack. This is kinda blowing for me. Almost two months with Crap audio.
Actually the audio issue is what prevents me from playing it. Experience is extremely poor with this quality. I like halo, I also already played the rest of them on Xbox, but I want pc for mouse&keyboard support.

Hope they fix it soon.
It's weird, whenever I launch the game, the audio is fine. But as I continue to run it or open the menu to adjust the sound levels, the audio just craps the bed. Crackle sounds, it just kills the experience for me. What's worse is that I have two PC's to run this on and both of them have the exact same problem.
Can we expect a fix before the third month of release?
manubesada wrote:
Can we expect a fix before the third month of release?
hahaha, its very doubtful my dude.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6