Skip to main content
I've done both challenges for "Best at Both", but it isnt completed. When I did 25 comp. wins challenge showed, that I have 24/25 then I rebooted the game 25 comp. wins was completed, but "Best at Both" wasnt. I've done second challenge too. Did anyone else had this problem?
I've done both challenges for "Best at Both", but it isnt completed. When I did 25 comp. wins challenge showed, that I have 24/25 then I rebooted the game 25 comp. wins was completed, but "Best at Both" wasnt. I've done second challenge too. Did anyone else had this problem?
Oh please tell me this isn't a common issue, I'm still working on Ranked Beats Everything and if there's a chance it might not unlock after all those games, oh the rage I shall have. Caps lock shall be on for several posts!
Try completing or winning one more ranked game and that should solve the issue.
tuhin94 wrote:
Already done but still nothing. I even tried to do it on Xbox and PC.
tuhin94 wrote:
Oof. Sorry, I’m not really sure what to do in this case other than open a ticket with Support.
tuhin94 wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Oof. Sorry, I’m not really sure what to do in this case other than open a ticket with Support.
Well... They know about it. Im waiting for them to fix it.
Bro I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!! I unlocked it a month ago. I even tried to erase everything from the add on files and nothing. I unlocked everything and I haven't been able to get the achievement. Have you received an answer to fix that?
It may get noticed here, but I would recommend taking a screenshot or picture of both the completed challenges, and the incomplete one thats comprised of both of those, I would also submit this in the MCC support forums, in fact this issue may already be open and discussed under that forum thats hyperlinked with possible solutions.
Bro I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM!! I unlocked it a month ago. I even tried to erase everything from the add on files and nothing. I unlocked everything and I haven't been able to get the achievement. Have you received an answer to fix that?
No, Its still locked
Also, my support ticket is still open. I hope they are investigating this issue.
Foombles wrote:
It may get noticed here, but I would recommend taking a screenshot or picture of both the completed challenges, and the incomplete one thats comprised of both of those, I would also submit this in the MCC support forums, in fact this issue may already be open and discussed under that forum thats hyperlinked with possible solutions.
Doesn't matter. I looked for a solution and pretty much everone here aswell and nothing. We havent found any solution.
Foombles wrote:
Doesn't matter. I looked for a solution and pretty much everone here aswell and nothing. We havent found any solution.
It does the more people requesting actual support tickets brings more attention towards it, makes it a larger priority for 343 to resolve the issue.
Hello is someone able to receive an answer from them? Are they gonna fix this??
Hello is someone able to receive an answer from them? Are they gonna fix this??
Last time support sent me a letter they said that they are investigating the issue.