I've installed reach and it says its not installed. I've even reinstalled the whole game. But it will not work. I've reinstalled reach 5 times already included from the xbox store. Anyone else know how to fix this? Everything works except reach.
You've installed it but it says its not installed? Like does it show installed on your xbox (manage games and add-ons) or in actual MCC under manage games?

If it won't install the add-on (the 10mb file), install it to a different harddrive. Like if you're using an external, tell it to install to the internal. I've had a problem with a different game before where an add-on just wouldn't install no matter what. I had the game and other add-ons installed to my external, I tried installing the one that just wouldn't install on my internal and it worked. Idk why or how but give it a try.

Now if you have the add-on installed and it won't install in game, only thing I can think of would be call support, maybe it's glitched and you own it but it's not regisering you own it or something. I honestly don't know, just trying to help.
It shows installed in the menu and under games and apps i did the 10mb and then the 18g and still no luck ill try to move it to my internal
Having this same issue, tried moving files, deleting local data and reserve space, now trying the full reinstall.
Last night did a complete install and a few minutes ago uninstalled reach and all save data
Glad im not the only one with this issue. Did u buy it or gamepass?
Glad im not the only one with this issue. Did u buy it or gamepass?
I was gonna ask the same thing if you guys have Game Pass that could be the issue
I bought it
Just finished full reinstall, same issue. On Xbox One.
Of course, no response from the devs.
Might be best to contact them directly if having issues, I doubt the dev's check the forums often or report the issues under the feedback threads that exist for these kind of problems, this probably have been reported under the support page instead of the normal forums.
ronnie42 wrote:
Might be best to contact them directly if having issues, I doubt the dev's check the forums often or report the issues under the feedback threads that exist for these kind of problems, this probably have been reported under the support page instead of the normal forums.
This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've seen. Of course they watch their forums. It is obvious we aren't the only ones having this issue.
ronnie42 wrote:
Also, you realize that THIS IS The support forums, right? Of course they are reading this.
OwnMoss3 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've seen. Of course they watch their forums. It is obvious we aren't the only ones having this issue.
Just stop, OP originally posted in the wrong forums and now you're getting mad at me...nowhere did I say nobody didn't have problems. I gave advice, you're the only one being 'ignorant' here. The dev's are busy, they can't be expected to watch the forums daily...seriously make a game then try claiming that.
OwnMoss3 wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Also, you realize that THIS IS The support forums, right? Of course they are reading this.
When this was posted...it was NOT posted in the support forum. The monitor move threads if there in the wrong forum, once again.....the monitors are not dev's, last time I checked they volunteer so please don't blame them either.