Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Bug Fixes and New Content for Halo TMMC

OP EyelessJJ HAWK

Halo: The Master Chief Collection has been out for a while now and although many bugs and glitches have been fixed a few still remain.
For instance the hit detection in Halo 3 multiplayer is still off and the lag is still prevalent in Halo 4 multiplayer.
Also, for a game that plays "exactly as it did at original release" I noticed in Halo: Combat Evolved when played in classic mode in both campaign and multiplayer, the weapons use the remastered sound and not the original. This is very annoying. Please fix this. I mean Halo 2: Anniversary has the original weapon sounds in classic mode.
I also noticed that in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary the Kinect features from the Xbox 360 version have been removed. A simple update can easily put this feature back in with a few achievements to add to make the game "exactly as it was at original release."
Give us fully customizable armor in Halo 3 and Halo 4 multiplayer to make it "exactly as it was at original release."
Give us Halo 3: ODST Firefight and Sargent Johnson as a playable character to make it "exactly as it was at original release."
And as a bonus, release Halo: Reach as an add-on with all DLC running at 1080p 60fps and fully customizable armor. I think $9.99 is a fair price for this.
Also with the Xbox One X coming out be sure to give Halo: The Master Chief Collection a 4K update.
For a compilation, Halo: The Master Chief Collection was supposed to be a celebration of 10+ years of Halo but sadly it hasn't been getting much love from 343 Industries or Microsoft. Let's change this!!!
There's far more than just a few bugs buddy:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHM8ZqZvVNF2aPTgnAigDrrj1EbzCmBI_