Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

[Locked] Campaign Completion Achievements Not Unlocking

OP Lemon Hat Cat

So I went in order and beat ever mission for Halo CE, 2, 3, and 4 on legendary. When I go to campaign and look at each mission it says I have beaten it on Legendary. When I go to achievements it says I've only beaten Halo 3 and 4.

How I noticed this: What's funny is I beat Halo 4 on legendary with my friend and the achievements that flash at the bottom of the screen never showed that I unlocked the achievement for beating Halo 4 on legendary, but it showed for my friend. So I checked my recent achievements and I didn't have the achievement for the last mission or the campaign showing, but my friend did. I checked my total achievements list and it was sitting there saying I beat Halo 4 on legendary, but not the last mission (lmao). That's when I noticed the total MCC campaigns on legendary was saying I'm 50% of the way. I looked through everything and MCC shows I beat every mission on legendary but I don't have the achievements for beating half of Halo CE and most of Halo 2. What even....

Halo 3 and 4 were completed on Co-op and I have both those achievements.
I beat Halo CE and Halo 2 a few months ago (both on solo), so it's not a matter of waiting for it to appear. What's going on? Any help 343? I really don't wanna replay both games on legendary again due to a bug.
This happens sometimes. Go to your MCC service record on HaloWaypoint.com and check what missions are marked as completed and which are not. You will have to re-play the mission that are marked as incomplete. Sorry.
This happens sometimes. Go to your MCC service record on HaloWaypoint.com and check what missions are marked as completed and which are not. You will have to re-play the mission that are marked as incomplete. Sorry.
This hurts. Im dreading having to replay Halo 2 Gravemind on legendary difficulty. Took me 2 hours the first time. Ugh.
This hurts. Im dreading having to replay Halo 2 Gravemind on legendary difficulty. Took me 2 hours the first time. Ugh.
Sorry man, but yeah. No way around it.
I am having this issue on halo 3, specifically Tsavo Highway. All other missions show legendary solo but this one is stuck on heroic even though I've done it twice on legendary. Also, only easy and normal completion difficulties have unlocked, heroic completion remains locked. Tsavo isn't particularly easy (at least not for me) so I am reluctant to keep redoing it in the hope that the game recognises something as elementary as difficulty setting. Dischuffed.
The same is happening to me I've completed the campaigns for halo 3 and 4 and got the achievements for those but for halo 1 and 2 I'm not getting the acheivements for completing the missions for those and I've completed the missions on normal difficulty I've tried legendary difficulty but still no achivements are unlocking for the missions idk what to do
I'm having the same issue in Halo 2. My game says I've completed every mission on legendary, but waypoint says everything from Delta Halo onwards hasn't been touched. What's more, the missions I have completed show the exact same completion time.

I'm really hoping this thread is looked at more. I'd like to see a resolution.
I am having this issue on halo 3, specifically Tsavo Highway. All other missions show legendary solo but this one is stuck on heroic even though I've done it twice on legendary. Also, only easy and normal completion difficulties have unlocked, heroic completion remains locked. Tsavo isn't particularly easy (at least not for me) so I am reluctant to keep redoing it in the hope that the game recognises something as elementary as difficulty setting. Dischuffed.
Please don't revive old topics thanks