recently me and a friend decided to go do a halo MCC legendary playthrough starting at CEA, there some occasional (but big) stutters occured and sometimes ot was like i was looking at a powerpoint.

while playing h2A those stutters became more frequent and in the level Quaratine Zone became unbearable, we both were getting like 5 fps, which is not something you want on a legendary run. Also there was a certain point were one of us got kicked and the server crashed.

what we have triend;
different lan cables and ports, wifi (in both our house the wifi is basically next to the xbox) reinstalling the game.
nothing worked, we did finally complete the campaign by playing local splitscreen but its not something that we want to have to do often.

those freezes and slowdowns even occured on the main menus and everytime we accesed a terminal is was a 50/50 chance the game would crash.

so all in all, great fixes 343, this is exactly how the game acted before the big update and it seems for us nothing has changed.

we both are using the og xbox one, mine is a black 1tb, his is a white 500gb one and both have like 200 gb free and only have issues with MCC.
others halos play fine over xbox live.

also slightly unrelated MCC has not registered my progress on the service record on this site, but does in game
Any chance you or your friend are using Instant-On for your Xbox? Try using Energy Saver instead if that’s the case.
tuhin94 wrote:
Any chance you or your friend are using Instant-On for your Xbox? Try using Energy Saver instead if that’s the case.
both have our consoles quite close to our bed so both are on energy saving due to noise.
update friend was on instant on, changed that and the lag is still here, now also on halo 3 where i get like 5 frames per minute