Skip to main content
The game won’t let me access campaign it will only let me play multiplayer. It also deleted all my maps in forge.
The game won’t let me access campaign it will only let me play multiplayer. It also deleted all my maps in forge.
What errors does it give you? Could you attach a screenshots?
Is it every campaign? Only certain games? Is it freezing/crashing on the loading screen or are you literally unable to even click on the campaign in the menu...
I just recently redownloaded the game and I can’t play campaign or multiplayer. When I click on either tab to choose to play either which halo for campaign or to start a game of multiplayer it says. “The following required content is not installed:(whatever halo game I choose) would you like to customize your installation now?” But I’ve installed all of them and I can’t find the issue. Any help much appreciated.
Same exact thing is happening to me. I wanna go back and play the halo series but it wont let me. I’ve installed every single campaign and multiplayer of every halo and still it says I have not installed the content. I need assistance ASAP
ITS74JOKER wrote:
I just recently redownloaded the game and I can’t play campaign or multiplayer. When I click on either tab to choose to play either which halo for campaign or to start a game of multiplayer it says. “The following required content is not installed:(whatever halo game I choose) would you like to customize your installation now?” But I’ve installed all of them and I can’t find the issue. Any help much appreciated.
This happened to me too. I just restarted and it all worked fine.
I’m having similar issues I’ve installed the entire campaign and multiplayer of Halo: CE Anniversary but I’m getting the message saying I haven’t installed everything. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? This was a mildly expensive purchase and would love for it to work, its my favorite game series so any help is much appreciated!!
A lot of people have said that completely uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game fixed this problem for them, so I would try that if you haven’t already yet.
ITS74JOKER wrote:
I’m exactly the same! Wanted to play before reach became included and I’m still unable to play, i had everything downloaded but didn’t work. I then in-selected everything and did an ‘update’ but again nothing happened. Hard reset the Xbox, nothing. I’m now in the process of uninstalling and then reinstalling but I honestly think it’s a lost cause, I have no idea what to do.
i have the same issues can only play halo reach
Are you on PC or Xbox?
Having the same issue. I can only play Halo Reach and I'm on the PC
I have an issue where I can't select the other campaigns and I have it all downloaded
I have downloaded everything, but when I go to play something(campaign multiplayer) it says i have nothing installed
i cant play the other campaigns i can only play halo reach and multiplayer halo reach
Decided to format my pc for a good cleaning and reinstalled MCC (I own with gamepass and with Reach for Steam b/c friend sent it to me), Only to find out that the game is now deciding that I don't own any of the content besides Reach. I reinstalled 3 times and completely removed MCC off of steam so I could try to get it to work for me (worked just fine in the past). I love the game but I don't understand why it's doing this. HAAAAAAAAAAALP!
I don't understand people on PC who don't realize the other games aren't out.
And it's clogging trying to fix the Xbox version which is horribly broken
I don't understand people on PC who don't realize the other games aren't out.
And it's clogging trying to fix the Xbox version which is horribly broken
Thanks i was wondering if the game needed to be reinstalled or if i had to play through the other campaigns to get to the next one.
Same thing I load in to the solo campain then once I get in it freezes then kicks me back to the main menu
someone please help ASAP