So I've been having a problem with MCC for a couple of months. It first started with me not being able to join friends and it has now gotten to where I can't even find a solo match. When I start seaching it only takes a few seconds to say "players found", however I never join and it ends up restarting the search. It's just an endless cycle of this. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried restarting my game, restarting my Xbox, restarting my router, different playlists, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game only to have the same thing happen over and over again. I have no issues in Halo 5 or any of my other games. This is just getting really frustrating and I hope someone will be able to help me out. I'll appreciate any help I get. Thanks!
well I heard what you said about the game, but the truth it's not your console, internet or whatever you have has an excellent item condition the main big issue is that the halo mcc has put a broken game like you said waiting for searching a player and never found start to waste a lot of time, trying to join a friend player but unable to join because of that and multiple things so yeah but I recall to deal with it because idk there plans but I can tell you this or that they might or not fix the game they just leave it like the old days sorry to hear from you but we can all do just wait until announcement update the end of the year or something else comes so hope it help.

PS: if you want it fix right away I can tell you go to xbox uservoice.com tell them your issue they can solve your case note it's not guarantee of your request so you just got to wait if you want to try to save time so like in the fall of novemeber or wait until the end of 2017 we see the final answer hopefully!.
Also everyone has the same problem also depended you live on a location like North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, or basically idk about other location so yeah that what I know base on the population who own the MCC