3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Hello, can anyone help :)

I can't launch MCC (PC) from Xbox app.

I have reinstalled and rebooted.
Same, I click play and nothing happens
I downloaded from the Xbox Beta app and it would never start for me. I went into the microsoft store and tried installing from there but it kept giving me an error and redirected me back to the microsoft store. Uninstalled and I'm currently re-downloading through the microsoft store.
On the Beta client of the Game Pass for PC, when I click "play" button to start the game, nothing happens, can't even see a process of the game on the task manager.
Through the xbox app (beta):
My game wouldnt launch. Suddenly I get this option to download a 22gb patch ... Only now on launch day. Ive been visting my xbox app daily, and never have I seen this option.

Hopefully the game will launch after the patch has been downloaded and installed.
The download is very slow tho :( Drops down to 0b/sec frequently.
Started it OK from the icon in the start menu.

Edit: having said that after pressing Enter at the splash screen it pops up a blank window and I can't go any further. I'll come back to this when they've fixed it
Eddy555 wrote:
Started it OK from the icon in the start menu
This worked for me! It's not ideal that clicking play through the Xbox app just hides the Xbox app but the most important thing is that I can get in at all. Thank you!
I'm having the same problem, clicking play on the Xbox app does nothing and clicking on the links (the normal one and the anti-cheat disabled one) in my start menu loads up some logos fullscreen and then opens the store on the Reach page.
Can you try launching the game via the start menu and/or the Store in lieu of the App?
Mine's launching but it's stuck on the splash screen.
It seems the Xbox account login is having issues. I can't login as it's popping up blank screens.
Edit: as I can't go any further, I quit Halo with Ctrl + F4 and then I can't use my desktop, Halo didn't seem to quit properly and I can't even control task manager as it keep flashing as though there's still some overlay covering my screen.
Im having this issue signing in it just wont let me at all everything else will.... im logged into all of it just not halo.... It says SIGN IN ERROR: error encountered when signing into xbox live........
Mine's launching but it's stuck on the splash screen.
I was force closing mine every time it got stuck on the splash screen. But saw someone said just with a minute are too. Worked for me. Looks like its frozen but its actually still trying to work through it.
Yeah, I've given it another go after leaving it for a bit and the login worked and I'm into the game
Okay, prompted to redownload after visiting the windows store and when around 15% the "ready to play" button came available on the Xbox app. The button wouldn't open the game so tried from the start menu again and it worked. Now setting at the start screen.
I got the same problem... freeze when im in the menu or splash loading
I'm getting a similar error, I've tried downloading the game through both the xbox beta app and the microsoft store itself but on top of the game not launching through the beta app, launching it manually works fine until I try to play anything. Nothing works (Campaign, Multiplayer and Firefight all give me the "Missing content" error.

I have uninstalled the game multiple times and yes I made sure Reach was installed through the Microsoft store too.
When clicking Play in the Xbox beta app it minimized the app and never launches the game, nothing ever shows in task manager.
When clicking on Halo Master Chief Collection in the start menu it just opens the "downloads" tab in the Microsoft Store app and nothing ever happens.
Edit: Also Gears 5 and Wolfenstein open without issue. Outer Worlds is now having the same problem as Halo.
I'm getting a similar error, I've tried downloading the game through both the xbox beta app and the microsoft store itself but on top of the game not launching through the beta app, launching it manually works fine until I try to play anything. Nothing works (Campaign, Multiplayer and Firefight all give me the "Missing content" error.

I have uninstalled the game multiple times and yes I made sure Reach was installed through the Microsoft store too.
same here, no idea why this happens and it says that it is installed but i still get the "missing content" error
So I went on windows search try to launch the game, and all im getting is to confirm the Microsoft Store Dependency Installer to make changes to this device. I click Yes and ive tried No. But whatever I do I get this Notification from Microsoft saying, "To use this here, first remove another device." But Im not using any other devices on my list. Any Solutions?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6