Skip to main content

Forums / Support / Halo: The Master Chief Collection Support

Can't Play First Mission in Halo 2 Anniversary

OP Michael5479

My brother and I were playing co-op on Halo 2 Anniversary, but when we went to select the first mission, called The Armory, we couldn't select it. So we started on the second mission, called Cairo Station. This has been bothering me, does anybody know why this happens?
For some reason you can't watch the opening cutscene, Heretic, or play the intro level, The Armory Co-op over live. If you go to missions and look you'll see the co-op difficulty box is grayed out. Makes no sense to me either but there you are. Not really a big deal though as there's no combat in The Armory just walking and talking.
We play split-screen on the same console though and it still has the same effects. Does it work for single player? I am only bothered by it because I like getting the achievements and the first skull is on that level. Without that skull I can't unlock the achievement for that skull or the achievement for getting all the skulls. Thanks for the help.
it can only be loaded with 1 player. split screen or online co-op wont work
When the hell will they fix this? Wanted to start Co-Op and now it's greyed out...
Can't play the first AND the second mission in co-op. Has everybody this problem?
Does this issue have any effect on getting the helioskrill armour set unlocked for halo 5 as I've done all campaigns legendary coop except the heratic and armoury missions in In halo 2 anniversary those I have only done solo legendary
ZETA N1NE wrote:
Does this issue have any effect on getting the helioskrill armour set unlocked for halo 5 as I've done all campaigns legendary coop except the heratic and armoury missions in In halo 2 anniversary those I have only done solo legendary
I think as long as you have the achievements unlocked on your profile you should get the armor in Halo 5. So if you didn't have any problems unlocking the achievements, then you should be fine. You can mix solo and co-op I believe so it *shouldn't* be a problem, but you never know with this game.