I am trying to play the MCC on my PC with a friend. I can play Halo:Reach and Halo: Combat Evolved. But Halo 2, 3, and 4 are all greyed out. Does anybody know how to fix this? I was told that MCC came with all of the games included.
That's because Reach and CEA are the only two games available right now on PC. The rest (2A, 3, ODST, 4) are being developed and released throughout this year in the order I listed them.
If you bought the MCC bundle or use the Xbox Games Pass you will have access to them as soon as they become available.
That's because Reach and CEA are the only two games available right now on PC. The rest (2A, 3, ODST, 4) are being developed and released throughout this year in the order I listed them.
If you bought the MCC bundle or use the Xbox Games Pass you will have access to them as soon as they become available.
Oh wow, okay then, thats pretty darn annoying. I wanted to play through all of the Halo campaigns with a friend. This is a right pain in the -Yoink- unfortunately. I paid £30 for the game so i should get them all when released? I bought the Master Chief collection. Is there any idea when the other games will be released?
gK x Hyper wrote:
Oh wow, okay then, thats pretty darn annoying. I wanted to play through all of the Halo campaigns with a friend. This is a right pain in the -Yoink- unfortunately. I paid £30 for the game so i should get them all when released? I bought the Master Chief collection. Is there any idea when the other games will be released?
£30 is the bundle so yes, you'll have access to all of them.
Release timeframes are very much 'it happens when it happens' so it's unfortunately not possible to narrow them down; the best you can do is look at the development updates to get a feel for how things are progressing.
I would also expect there to be a bit more of a delay on the other game releases due to the current pandemic.