Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
While joining a game in multiplayer, I usually get kicked to the main lobby and a message appears saying--"CONNECTION INTERRUPTED: Your connection to the game session was interrupted."
During the map loading screen, the black bar doesn't fill up and then it kicks me out.

I have already installed the game multiple times and also on different consoles and it still does it. My NAT type is also open.

Is anyone else experiencing this? At this point any help is appreciated.
Seriously? Nobody else has this problem?
I have never seen this before, but
  1. Is it during matchmaking games or some kind of custom game?
  2. Are the multiple consoles you tested all in the same home network?
  3. Are the multiple consoles both wired, both wireless, or different?
I would rule your home network out with "The Starbucks test." Try another internet connection. The easiest way to do this would be start up a cellular Wi-Fi hotspot on a phone and connect your Xbox One console to that network. Then play one matchmade game and see if you don't get the CONNECTION INTERRUPTED error.
I have the same problem I get kicked so much when on the map loading screen. I restart my console and it'll work for a couple matches.
MetaIzone wrote:
Seriously? Nobody else has this problem?
OP, gentle reminder to kindly provide an update on the same.
I have the same issue. For a while the only game I could play was h3 lone wolves.
I have the same issue, also when I'm playing online with a friend it almost never lets me start matchmaking. It says "Cannot start because of idling players" Neither of us are ever idling when this message appears. It's so frustrating.
noob2kill I think that is a different issue. I was able to get on more playlists last night after I finished downloading the campaigns. So maybe the connection interrupted during map load issue is tied to only having multiplayer installed?
After having the entire patch installed I only get this message about 60% of the time before that it was90%
Well that fixed nothing, I had the cable guys here and everything. Nothing wrong with my network or connection. I'm dont know what to do. :-(
Not sure if this has been solved, but I'm having the same issue. It's random when it happened, but can occur 3-4 times in a row, resulting in a ban. I switch games and everything is fine
Having the same issue here. I can only do Halo 3 lone wolves ranked playlist.
Same issue here. It lets me into a custom game, but I haven't been able to get a multiplayer match at all in the last couple months (first time I've played MCC in at least a year). When it happens, I switch over to Halo 5 and have no issues. Really frustrating.
After seeing here that some people had luck with H3 lone wolves, I figured I'd give it a shot. I can't even get that to work. Has anybody figured out a fix?
Has anyone found a fix yet or has 343 given some sort of acknowledgement on this issue? Me not being able to load in to a map happens so frequently it's not even worth playing. It's strange because I can load any map with no issues in a custom game.
I'm having the same problem I think I'm going to have to put down MCC for a while
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I constantly get connection interrupted when trying to load the map I'm supposed to be playing in matchmaking has this issues been resolved or can anyone help?
I constantly get connection interrupted when trying to load the map I'm supposed to be playing in matchmaking has this issues been resolved or can anyone help?
This happens to me 8 out of 10 games.
As far as I know I've quit playing MCC altogether because my game is still broken.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3