Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I'm having the same issue trying to play co op halo: ce on pc with a friend. Went through reach just fine and we aren't on the same network. I dont know what to do...
We are having this issue also.
We played through all of Halo Reach on Legendary with lots of skulls and it was great! The last mission we even played twice, but then when we tried loading into CE Anniversary I kept DC'ing from my host, and when I tried to host the same happend to them.

It is quite frustrating since it was working fine before and now with the Covid-19 thing it would be nice to play.

Also I paid 50 Euros for this game, I basically only paid that so I could play the missions on multi player.

There must be more people having this issue, please fix it or tell us how to fix.
anyone have a fix ive had this issue since reach no fixes been waiting 3 days for customer support is very frustrating
Here we are 2 years later and we are still having the problems. Instead of worrying about adding more games to the collection why don't you first fix the big problems you have had since day 1. This is my main problem with 343 since they took over. Just like the rest of them. Big problem? Not their problem...
Having this with Halo 3 MCC on PC right now in Multiplayer. It's either this message or it wrecking my entire Internet/network and forcing me to reset it.
This is still happening. I've submitted a couple of tickets since, but maybe if others submit tickets on Halo Waypoint Support, they'll do something about it.
I'm also experiencing this issue. Picked up this game on Steam during the sale since I was having this issue on console. It's unplayable on both platforms. I thought it might have been the Xbox at first. It's really irritating. I messaged support some time at the beginning of the month and have yet to get a response. I even attached a video of me starting multi-player, searching, findjng the match, and then being disconnected on the loading screen. And of course, the more you try to play and it kicks you out, you get banned from matchmaking for trying to play the game you bought. Nice, huh.
Cobra XIII wrote:
I'm also experiencing this issue. Picked up this game on Steam during the sale since I was having this issue on console. It's unplayable on both platforms. I thought it might have been the Xbox at first. It's really irritating. I messaged support some time at the beginning of the month and have yet to get a response. I even attached a video of me starting multi-player, searching, findjng the match, and then being disconnected on the loading screen. And of course, the more you try to play and it kicks you out, you get banned from matchmaking for trying to play the game you bought. Nice, huh.
I also bought the game on steam during sale. I can play the game on xbox just fine but on steam I always get the "connection interrupted" message in matchmaking. It takes like 5 tries or so to finally get to a game and after the match I get temporary banned for leaving. Don't know whats going on?
Well here we are in 2021. 3 years later and still no fix for this damn bug. I literally can’t believe that this -Yoink- as company hasn’t fixed this by now. 343 is the biggest let down in halo history. I just want to play 1 damn game! I can’t even get into a match!!!!!!
I recently switch back to a slower router we used to have before Netgear Nighthawk R7000 was giving us way too many issues like this
I tried booting up multiplayer again yesterday and STILL have this issue. I've already message support multiple times and haven't even got someone acknowledging my issue.
I've been having this issue a lot recently on PC.
This game is such a POS. From team chat suddenly failing after connecting to a game, to randomly being booted with "Connection Interrupted" error message. My ISP has tried to trouble shoot with me multiple times. I've done everything possible... but it will randomly occur and more recently with much greater frequency. And then they ban you as if you backed out of a game. Screw these guys. Canceling my gamer pass and never paying for a Halo game again (it wasn't even that good... the input lag and server tick rate has kept it from being a competitive worthwhile game...). More than happy to abandon this crap franchise (sorry infinity investors, you're taking it hard on this one). Back to CS and CoD, where game play is never sacrificed for corporate jerkoff sessions. I suggest, for everyone else suffering these time-consuming frustrations, to follow suit. They are either incompetent or don't give a crap (most likely the former).
PS - this is particularly frustrating when it occurs with multiple friends and fam trying to coordinate game play as our means of interraction during the pandemic. 343 has been a huge disappointment. Look what they did to destiny this their super hero freeze mechanic. Trashed a previously fun and competitive game. Now it's just a bunch of cartoons spamming special abilities. Another crap game flushed down the toilet. Your wallet is the only control you have in these situations.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3